Aastha Gill was born on 1 July 1988 in Punjab, India is an independent musician and playback singer, and lyricist. She is best known for his song DJ Wale Babu, which he sang with rapper Badshah. The song was released in 2015. Aastha has given some memorable tunes.
Aastha Gill Biography
|Full Name||Aastha H Gill|
|Famous For||Massive Hit Song- DJ Wale Babu|
|Debut Tv Show||Khatron Ke Khiladi 11|
|Debut Singing||Dhup Chikk (Movie- Fugly, 2014)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 163 cm
In meters – 1.63 sq.m.
Feet inches – 5 ‘4 “
|Weight (approx.)||In Kg – 55 Kg
In Pound –121 lb
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size – 32
Waist Size – 28
Hip Size – 34
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|Date of Birth||
1 July 1988
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Sketching, Dancing, Singing|
Educational & Qualification
|College/University||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s in Journalism|
Also Read:- Nupur Sanon
Relationships, Boys, Affairs & More
Father– Jaspal Singh
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Favorite Brands||Satya Paul, Adidas|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Neha Kakkar, Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisines|
|Favorite Colours||Blue, Pink|
Aastha Gill Career
Aastha Gill always wanted to be a singer. She started her career as a playback singer from the film “Fagli” (2014). In which he sang his first song “Dhoop Chik” with Badshah and Gati. Aastha was working in an advertising agency when she sang Dhoop Chik in Phugli (2014).
She gained a lot of fame for the hit party songs of the films “Beautiful” and “DJ Wale Babu”, “Buzz” – “Abhi To Party Baar Hui Hai”. Aastha has given many hit singles. Gill considers Sunidhi Chauhan as her idol. In 2021. She has participated as a contestant in the stunt-based reality TV show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Also Read:- Guru Randhawa
Some lesser-known facts about Aastha Gill
- Aastha Gill always wanted to become a singer, but was wary of “struggle”.
- She is a passionate dress designer; As she makes her own look.
- When she is asked to reveal a secret that her fans and the king’s fans do not know about her, she says “the king is like my brother now”.
- Talking about her musical influences, Aastha says that she has learned a lot from her father and continues to practice Riyaz (practice) with him.
- He debuted with the song Phogli (2014) from the film ‘Dhupi Chick’, but the epic hit party song- Abhi Toh
- Aastha has worked in an advertising agency.
- Aastha Gill drinks alcohol.
- Party has started and shot to fame with DJ Wale Babu.
- Aastha Gill’s smoking is not known.
- He is an enthusiastic globetrotter.
Follow On Social Media Platforms: