Ameesha Patel was born on 9 June 1976 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, is an Indian film actress, model, and filmmaker, known for her work in Bollywood films as well as Telugu and Tamil cinema, and has won the Filmfare Award. She made her acting debut in the blockbuster film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.
Ameesha Patel Biography
|Real Name||Amisha Amit Patel|
|Profession||Producer, Model, Actress|
Hindi- Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
Bollywood- Desi Magic (2013)(As a Producer)
Tamil- Pudhiya Geethai (2003)
Telugu- Badri (2000)
|Debut TV||Bigg Boss 13 (2019)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 162 cm
In meters- 1.62 m
Feet Inches- 5feet 4inch
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 56 Kg
In Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 34
Waist Size- 27
Hip Size- 36
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence / Address||51 Shakar Building opp. Sydenham B-road Church Gate, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1976 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||45 Years|
|Political Leanings||Indian National Congress Party (INCP)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Tattoo||On the left part of her stomach|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai, India|
|College / University||Tufts University, Boston, USA|
|Qualification||A Bachelor in Commerce|
Relationships & More
|Husband / Affairs (Boyfriend)||Vikram Bhatt (Director, Producer)
Kanav Puri (Businessman)
Father– Amit Patel (Businessman)
Mother– Asha Patel
|Fav. Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, David Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, Govinda, Amir Khan,|
|Fav. Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Julia Robert, Angelina Jolie|
|Fav. Singer||Jagjit Singh, Sonu Nigam|
Bollywood: Mrityudand, Umrao Jaan, Lamhe
|Fav. Book||‘A Bridge Across Forever’ by Richard Bach|
|Fav. Destination||London, Paris, Amsterdam|
|Fav. Hotel||Ritz Carlton|
|Fav. Perfume||Dolce by Light Purple and Angel by Thierya & Mugler|
|Fav. Food||Chinese, Home-made Food, and Thai Cuisines|
|Fav. Colour||White, Black, and all pastel shades|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Income Source||Ads, Acting, Modelling|
|Net worth(in 2021)||+32 Million Dollar (approx)|
|Car Collection||Audi Q7, BMW 730 LD, Mercedes|
Family, Caste, Husband / Lover
Ameesha Patel’s father’s name is Amit Patel and her mother’s name is Asha Patel. Her sister Ashmit Patel and Rajni Patel are her grandfather’s well-known lawyer-politician barrister, who was also the chairman of the Congress State Committee in Mumbai.
She was born at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai and, Her birth name, Amisha, is the first three letters of her father’s name, Amit, and his mother’s name Asha, a mixture of the final three letters. Ameesha Patel hails from a Gujarati Patidar family.
Amisha Patel filmmaker in 1999 met Vikram Bhatt, his first film was released in 2002 on the set Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage and she started dating after the film’s release. She met Kanav Puri, a London-based businessman, and dated him until 2010.
Ameesha Patel Career
Patel’s career began as a financial analyst in Khandala Securities LTD after graduation. Later, he received an offer from Morgan Stanley but turned it down.
After returning to India, she joined Satyadev Dubey’s theater group and acted in plays, which have been written, including the drama of an Urdu language, which plays called Neelam (1999), written by Tanveer Khan, her After obtaining permission from conservative parents. At the same time, she started modeling.
After completing his undergraduate studies in the USA, Patel received an offer from Morgan Stanley, an American investment banking company, but turned it down.
Later, KAREENA KAPOOR replaced her, But principal kareena kapoor went out of photography for a few days and Amisha Patel was again given a chance during the family lunch.
After which, she acted in another superhit Bollywood film called Gadar, which was the most successful film of her acting career and one of the biggest blockbuster films of Bollywood. Amisha Patel won the Filmfare Best Performance Award for the film Gadar.
ALSO READ:- Erica Fernandes Biography & Lifestyle
She received a nomination for Best Actress in several awards for the film Hamraaz in 2002. She starred alongside Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar in the film Bhool Bhulaiyaa.
Ameesha made her Telugu debut in 2000 with the film Badri. In 2003, Patel also made his Tamil debut with ‘Pudhiya Geethai’. Subsequently, his films began to flop at the box office.
Ameesha Patel Movies, Awards
She did many amazing films like Gadar, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Hamraaz, Parwana, Elaan, Uncle, Hey Baby, Om Shanti Om, Race 2, and many more.
For this, he also received several Filmfare Awards, Star Screen Awards, Zee Cine Awards, IIFA Awards, Stardust Awards, Sansui Awards, and Bollywood Movie Awards.
Ameesha Patel Education, Qualification
She completed her primary education at the Cathedral and John Conlon School in Mumbai and was the head girl for the academic year 1992–93 before going to Tufts University in the United States, which studied biogenetic engineering, for which she spent two years Studied and finally switched. Economics.
Ameesha Body Appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
She is very talented and beautiful. Her body measures 34–27–36. Height is 162 cm (5 ft 4 in) and weighs 55 kg (approx). She’s eyes color is dark brown and hair color is black. She is a perfect blend of beauty.
Ameesha’s estimated net worth is approximately $ 32 million (in 2020). She owns the car collection BMW 730 LD, Audi Q7, Mercedes.
Some facts about Ameesha Patel
- She has modeled for many well-known Indian brands such as Bajaj Sevashram, Cadbury, Fame, Lux, Fair & Lovely, Jai Lime, and etc.
- Patel has also been featured three times on the cover page of Maxim India.
- Does Amisha Smoke ?: Not Known
- Does Amisha drink alcohol ?: Yes
- When he was only five years old, he started learning Bharatanatyam and within a very short time, he has trained.
Ameesha also won the title of sexiest Bollywood actress ever.
- She has also been associated with many charitable organizations.
Lifestyle from 2000 to 2020
- Patel’s first opportunity for acting came on behalf of his father’s classmate Rakesh Roshan to act in his son, Hrithik Roshan, Kaho Naa … Pyaar Hai (2000) was a big hit on the box-office.
- During 2002 and 2005, Patel also appeared on some talk shows like Rendezvous with Simi Garewal and Manish Malhotra.
- In February 2005, Patel performed at the HELP! 2004 Telethon concert to raise funds for earthquake and tsunami victims arrived in the Indian Ocean.
- In 2006, she joined an NGO called PlanetRead, which helps people in villages learn to read through film songs.
- Along with Kiran Kher and John Abraham, Patel joined the United Nations Office in Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in India in October 2007 to fight against human trafficking.
- In 2008, she appeared in Kunal Kohli’s Ar Thoda Pyaar Thoda Jadoo in the bikini item number, He Lazy Lamhe ‘. For this song, he learned scuba-diving, which took 15 days.
- In August 2009, five years after their family feud, Mumbai Mirror, a local newspaper in Mumbai, reported that Amisha Patel and her brother, Ashmit, had tied up on the occasion of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ and saw them together at PVR Cinemas in Juhu.
- On 23 April 2011, he, along with his friend, Kunal Gomer, launched his production company Ameesha Patel Productions.
- In 2011, he founded his own production company Ameesha Patel Productions.
- In 2019, she participated in Bigg Boss 13. The show’s host, Salman Khan, created the show’s ‘Malkin’, which tracked each contestant.
- Follow On Social Media Platform INSTAGRAM