Amruta Khanvilkar was born on 23 November 1979 is an Indian actress in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She primarily worked in Hindi and Marathi films and television shows. Khanvilkar is popular for his dancing and acting skills.
Amruta Khanvilkar Biography
|Debut Tv||India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004)|
|Debut Movie||Golmaal (Marathi, 2004)
Mumbai Salsa (Hindi, 2007)
|Famous For||Her Acting and Dancing skills|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 163 cm
meters- 1.63 m
feet inches- 5 feet 4 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 60 Kg
In Pounds- 132.277lbs
|Figure measurements||Breast Size- 35
Waist Size- 26
Hip Size- 36
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Date of Birth||23 November 1984 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Tattoo||A tattoo of her own name and her sister’s name on her wrist|
|Controversy||In 2015, Amruta and Himmanshoo won ‘Nach Baliye 6,’ but they were criticized for winning the show by unfair means. Allegedly, he violated the rules and urged his fans to vote for him a day before the telecast of his last performance on TV.|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Ashok Academy, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Degree in Commerce and Economics|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Himmanshoo Malhotra (TV Actor)
• Name Not Known (Music Director)
|Marriage Date||24 January 2015 (Saturday)|
Also Read:- Aayush Sharma
Father- Raju Khanvilkar
Mother- Gauri Khanvilkar
|Siblings||Sister– Aditi Khanvilkar (Younger)|
|Fav. Actor||Not Known|
|Fav. Actress||Not Known|
|Fav. Films||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
|Fav. Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Fav. Restaurant||Blue Nile, Pune|
|Fav. Holiday Destination||Goa, London|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Income Source||Acting, Dancing|
|Net worth||$2 Million (Approx, as in 2021)|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Amruta Khanvilkar Family, Caste, Lover
She’s parents are Gauri Khanvilkar and Raju Khanvilkar. She has a sister named Aditi Khanwilkar and a husband named Himanshu A. Malhotra.
On 24 January 2015, she married Himanshu A. Malhotra, a television actor in Delhi. The two worked and won together in Nach Baliye Seventh season.
Amruta Khanvilkar Education, Qualification
She did his schooling at Ashoka Academy, Mumbai. Thereafter, she went to St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai for higher studies and earned degrees in commerce and economics.
Amruta Khanvilkar Career
She started her career as a model. She made his TV debut in 2004 through the search for the reality show India’s Best Cinestar, in which he participated as a contestant. Khanvilkar has worked in Hindi and Marathi films and has established himself as one of the leading actresses of Marathi cinema and a skilled dancer. Her roles in films like Katiyar Kaljat Ghudali and Natrang were appreciated.
She appeared in Meghna Gulzar’s Raazi in which she played the sister-in-law of Alia Bhatt. She also appeared in Satyamev Jyate alongside Manoj Bajpayee and John Abraham. Amruta appeared in a few Marathi films such as Arjun, Fakta Laddha Mahana, Satrangi Ray, Shala, Baji, Welcome Zindagi, and Katyar Kaljat Ghusali.
Khanvilkar, along with her husband Himanshu A Malhotra, earned and won the seventh season in 2015 of the dance reality show Nach Baliye.
Also Read:- Aru Krishansh Verma Biography
- Mumbai Salsa
- Saade Maade Teen
- Doghat Tisra Ata Sagle Visara
- Phoonk 2
- Phillum City
- Fakta Ladh Mhana
- Satrangi Re
- Aayna Ka Bayna
- Welcome Zindagi
- Katyar Kaljat Ghusali
- One Way Ticket
- Satyameva Jayate
- Ani Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar
- Choricha Mamla
Television Shows List:-
- India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj
- Time Bomb 9/11
- Nach Baliye 7
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
- Comedy Nights Bachao
- 2 MAD
- Dance India Dance (season 6)
- Super Dancer Maharashtra
- Sur Nava Dhyas Nava
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 10
She won the Zee Talkies Maharashtrachi Favourite Nayika trophy 2017.
Also Read:- Armaan Jain
Some facts about Amruta Khanvilkar:-
- Khanvilkar is a leading actress and dancer at Marathi cinema.
- She appeared in Meghna Gulzar’s Raazi.
- Amruta participated in Best Cinestar’s Khoj (2004) and finished third.
- She has appeared as a supporting actress in several Bollywood films such as Himmatwala (2013), ‘Raazi’ (2018), and ‘Malang’ (2020).
- She anchored the film show Bollywood Tonight on Zee Music
- Amruta Khanvilkar a famous Indian television and film actress.
- She met Indian TV actor, Himanshu Malhotra in Zee TV’s talent hunt show, ‘India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj’ (2004), in which they both competed as contestants. Soon, they became friends and dated each other for about 10 years before marrying each other.
- In 2017, she hosted the popular television dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ 6 ‘.
- She acted in TV serials like ‘Adaa’ and ‘Time Bomb 9/11’ in 2005.
- She has acted in several Marathi films, including ‘Jhakas’ (2011),’ Satrangi Re ‘(2012),’ Welcome Zindagi ‘(2015),’ Ani Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar ‘(2018), and Choriacha Mamla’ ( 2020). )
- Amruta has participated in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ (2015) and ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 10’ (2020) television reality shows as a contestant.
- She has won several awards for various TV serials and films.
- She appeared in TV shows like ’24’ and ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ in 2016.
- Amruta judged TV shows like ‘2 MAD’ (2017), ‘Super Dancer Maharashtra’ (2018), and ‘Sur Nava Dhyan Nav’ (2018).
- Amruta has appeared on the cover page of the famous magazine.
- She has walked the ramp for a few fashion designers in India.
Follow on Social Media Platforms:-