Ankita Srivastava was born on 25 May 1991 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, she is also one of India’s most beautiful actress and model. She gained huge popularity after appearing in the 2015 Bollywood film Welcome Back. In 2020 she appeared on Colors TV aired Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Season 1.
Ankita Srivastava Biography
|Debut Tv||Ishwar Sakshi (2009)|
|Debut Movie||Life’s Good (2012)|
Ankita Srivastava Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 170 cm
In meters – 1.70 meters
Feet more inches – 5 ‘7’
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms– 55 Kg|
|Age (in 2020)||29 Years|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1991|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Ankita Srivastava Family
Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Favorite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor|
|Favorite Actresses||Rekha, Katrina Kaif|
Ankita Srivastava Career
Ankita made her acting debut in the serial Piya Ka Angan (2009). She also worked in the serial Daastan-e Mohabbat Salim Anarkali. Ankita made her film debut as the lead actress in Welcome Back (2015). She appeared in many films such as Life Key Good, Gangubai, Welcome Back (2015), Sarabjit (2016).
He also performed in the stand-up sketch comedy OA-Stand Up and appeared in a lot of television commercials. In 2020, she appeared in Marriage Me As A Contestant.
Some lesser-known facts about Ankita Srivastava:
- Ankita made her acting debut in the serial Piya Ka Angan (2009).
- In 2020 she appeared on Colors TV aired Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Season 1.
- She appeared in many films such as Life Key Good, Gangubai, Welcome Back (2015), Sarabjit (2016).
- She began her career as a model.
- He participated in the Colors TV show, Se Mujhse Shaadi Karoge ‘in 2020 with Jasleen Matharu, Heena Panchal, Sanjana, Hitu Zee, and Navdesh Kaur.
- Ankita Srivastava is an Indian television and film actress.
- She regularly goes to workouts in the gym to maintain her fitness.
- In 2015, she appeared in the Bollywood film, Welcome Back, alongside Bollywood actors like Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, and Paresh Rawal.
- In an interview, she said she learned a lot from Dimple Kapadia when she was shooting for the film Welcome Back.
- His fans call him the look of Bollywood actress, Alia Bhatt alike.
- In 2018, she appeared in the Hindi TV serial, The Dastan-e-Mohabbat Salim Anarkali ‘(2018).