Aryan Khan was born on 13 November 1997 in Mumbai. She is the eldest child of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan. His Bollywood debut film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (as a child artist) played the childhood version of Rahul in the film. He was also seen in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.
Aryan Khan Biography
|Famous For||Shah Rukh Khan’s Son|
|Debut Film (as Child Actor)||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 180 cm
In meters – 1.80 sq.m.
In feet inches – 5 ’11 “
|Weight (approx.)||In Kg – 80 Kg
Pound to 176 pounds
Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Also Read:- Ira Khan
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1997|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Taekwondo|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Sevenoaks School, London|
|College||University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California|
Relationships & More
Father– Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
Mother– Gauri Khan (Film Producer & Interior Designer)
Brother– Abram Khan
Sister– Suhana Khan
|Favorite Restaurant||Khanage Indian Kitchen in London|
Aryan is Bollywood’s first film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum…. (2001, as a child artist) and also appeared in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2007)
He won the Best Dubbing Child Voice Artist Male Award for the animated film The Incredibles or Hum Hain Lajbab. He lent his voice to Lion King, the Hindi version of Simba.
Also Read:- Tiger Shroff
Some facts about Aryan Khan:-
- He is a black belt in martial arts.
- He won a gold medal in the 2010 Maharashtra Taekwondo competition.
- He won the Best Dubbing Child Voice Artist Male Award for the animated film Hum Hain Lajwab.
- Aryan Khan was projected in a fake MMS in which he was seen alongside Navya Nanda. It was later revealed that the two faces looked exactly the same as Aryan Khan and Navya Nanda.
- Does Aryan Khan smoke ?: Not Known
- Aryan does not like to face the media after the trip as he is suffering from car sickness.
- Shah Rukh Khan once said Aryan Khan has excellent writing skills.
- She is often slated to make her Bollywood acting debut in Karan Johar’s film alongside Sridevi’s daughter Khushi Kapoor.
- Aryan Khan was born to Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker and interior designer Gauri Khan.
- Not known Does Aryan Khan drink alcohol?
- Allegedly, he does not like being clicked; Especially when he returned by traveling by car; Because he has a car disease.
Follow On Social Media Platforms: