Ashnoor Kaur was born in New Delhi. She works as an Indian child actress and is associated with Hindi television and films. She is known for portraying Naira Singhania in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in Mini Khurana on Star Plus in Patiala Babes aired on Sony Entertainment Television. He made his TV debut at the young age of 5. He also played Prachi in the 2009 series Jhansi Ki Rani.
Ashnoor Kaur Biography
|Debut Tv||Jhansi Ki Rani (2009)|
|Debut Movie||Sanju (2018)|
|Famous for||Mini Babita (Patiala Babes, Sony Tv)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeter – 155 cm
In Meter – 1.55 m
In Feet inches 5 feet 2 inches
|Weight (approx.)||In Kg – 55 Kg|
|Date of Birth||3 May 2004|
|Age (in 2020)||16 Years|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Dancing, Reading, Travelling, Swimming|
Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
Educational & Qualification
|School||Ryan International School, Mumbai, India|
|College||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Qualification||Currently studying (10th pass in 2019)|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif, Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Deepika Padukone,|
|Favorite Colours||Pink, White|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, Pasta, Macroni, Burger,|
|Favorite Destinations||Goa, Spain|
Source of Income Net Worth
|Net Worth||80 Lakh INR (Estimated till 2020)|
|Income Source||Acting, Advertisement|
Ashnoor Kaur Body Measurement & Net Worth
Ashnoor Kaur was born on 3 May 2004 (age: 16 years, as of 2020). She is very talented and beautiful. His body measures 34–25–34. Height is 155 cm (5 ft 2 in) and weighs 55 kg (approx). His hair and eyes are black in color. Ashnoor Kaur’s net worth is 80 lakh INR (approx. Like 2020).
Ashnoor Kaur, Family, Caste, Boyfriend
Ashnoor Kaur’s father’s name is Gurmeet Singh (businessman) and his mother’s name is Avneet Kaur (teacher). He is from a Punjabi Sikh family.
Ashnoor Kaur Career, Awards, Cinema & Serials
She played the role of Navika Vyas Bhatnagar in the television series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 and made a cameo appearance as Mayra Kapoor on Bade Ache Lagte Hain’s show. She also appeared in the legendary series Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev as Ashok Sundari in CID. She played the role of young Naira in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
She made her Bollywood debut as Priya Dutt in the film Sanju (2018). She received the Indian Telly Awards Jury Special Award for Next Generation Star for Patiala Babes.
Ashnoor Kaur Physical Appearance, Net worth Asnoor has also worked in several TV commercials such as Safola Oats, Good can Advance Activity +, Domino’s, and Amazon, LIC.
Ashnoor Kaur Education, Qualification
Ashanoor Kaur did her schooling at Ryan International School. He secured 93% marks in his tenth-grade board in 2019.
Some lesser-known facts about Ashnoor Kaur
- Ashnoor Kaur was born and raised in a Sikh-Punjabi family.
- Ashnoor was also in Anurag Kashyap’s film Manmargiyaan, starring Taapsee Pannu’s sister.
- He scored 93% on his Class X board.
- She appeared in CID and as Ashok Sundari in the mythological series, Devon of Gods… Mahadev.
- In the 2013 television series Mahabharata, Ashnoor played Dashala and Prithvi Vallabh was also seen as Princess Vilas.
- Ashnoor is an avid animal lover.
- She played the role of the young Priya Dutt in the Hindi film.
- Ashnoor Kaur won the title of Ryan princess at her school’s awards ceremony.
- She made a cameo appearance as Myra Kapoor on the Bade Ache show.
- He started his career as a child artist in 2009.
- In 2018, Ashnoor was featured in Hindi films- ‘Sanju’ and ‘Manmargiyaan’.