Chitrangada Singh was born on 30 August 1976 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan on this earth, she is an Indian model, actress, and producer. She made headlines after acting in the music video for the album ‘Tum To There Pardesi’ sung by Altaf Raja.
Chitrangada Singh Biography
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Film Producer|
|Debut Film (Actor)||Hazaaron Khawahishein Aisi (2005)|
|Debut Film (Producer)||Soorma (2018)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 158 cm
In meters – 1.58 sq.m.
Feet and inches – 5 ‘2¼ “
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms – 52 kg|
|Figure measurements||Breast Size – 34
Waist Size – 27
Hip Size – 33
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2021)||45 Years|
|Date of Birth||
30 August 1976
|Birthplace||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hobbies||Kickboxing, Swimming, Playing Golf, Travelling|
Also Read:- Amruta Khanvilkar
Educational & Qualification
|School||Sophia Girl’s School, Meerut|
|College/University||Lady Irwin College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Home Science|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Jyoti Singh Randhawa (Golf Player)
• Sudhir Mishra (Film Director; Rumoured)
Father– Niranjan Singh (Retired Army Officer)
Mother– Name Not Known (Homemaker)
Brother– Digvijay Singh (Golfer)
Sister- Tina Singh
|Husband/Spouse||Jyoti Randhawa (m.2001–2014)
Son- Zorawar Randhawa
|Fav. Actor||Dharmendra, Ranveer Singh, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Fav. Actress||Vidya Balan, Shabana Azmi, Hema Malini, Audrey Hepburn, Smita Patil, Rekha|
|Fav. Films||Deewar (1975), Sholay (1975), Satte Pe Satta (1982), Jodhaa Akbar (2008)|
|Fav. Food||Malai Tikka, Bacon, Fried Eggs, Mutton Biryani|
|Fav. Colors||Grey, White, Black|
Income Source, Net Worth & Car Collection
|Net Worth||$ 3 million or 21 crores in Indian rupees (approx. In 2021)|
|Car Collection||BMW X5|
Also Read:- Aayush Sharma
- Yeh Saali Zindagi
- Sorry Bhai!
- Desi Boyz
- Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
- Gabbar is Back
- Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow
- Munna Michael
- Bob Biswas
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3
Chitrangada Singh Family, Caste, Husband
Chitrangada Singh was born on 30 August 1976, who is the daughter of Niranjan Singh. His father Niranjan Singh is a retired army officer. She belongs to a Jat family. His brother Digvijay Singh Chahal is a golfer. His sister’s name is Tina Singh.
Chitrangada Singh Career
Chitrangada Singh wanted to become an air hostess and tried for it but failed three times. After that, she started her career as a model with brands such as ICICI Bank and Alukkas Jewelry. She made headlines after acting in the music video for the album ‘Tum To There Pardesi’ sung by Altaf Raja and ‘Sunset Point’, a video song by Gulzar.
Chitrangada Singh made her Bollywood debut with the film ‘Thousand Khwaishen Aisi’ (2005) directed by Sudhir Mishra. He was previously offered a role in the Bollywood film “Krrish 3”, but declined due to Sudhir Mishra’s confrontation of dates with another film. Later his second film was also deflected.
Chitrangada Singh worked with John Abraham in the films Kal: Tomorrow and Tomorrow (2005), Rohit Dhawan’s Desi Boyz (2011) (he played the role of an economics teacher with Akshay Kumar), Main, Main Aur Main (2013) This is a simple life. He featured in the Tamil film “Anjaan” (2014) with the song “Sirippu N” and Gabbar Is Back (2015) with Akshay Kumar in the song “Aao Raja”.
Also Read:- Armaan Jain
Some lesser-known facts about Chitrangada Singh:-
- She began her career as a model and did some modeling assignments.
- Chitrangada was born into a Jat family with an army background.
- Singh has appeared in several Bollywood films, such as “Desi Boyz,” “Anjaan,” “Gabbar Is Back,” “Munna Michael,” and “Bazaar.”
- She made headlines after starring in the music video for Gulzar’s video song “Sunset Point”.
- Chitrangada was seen in the music video for the song “Koi Laut De Woh Pyare Din” by film director Sudhir Mishra, who offered him a role in the film “Thousand Khawahishen Aisi”.
- She dated Jyoti Singh Randhawa for five years before marrying her in 2001.
- She made his Bollywood comeback in 2008 with the film “Sorry Bhai”.
- Singh is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Sudhir Mishra’s confrontation of dates with another film. Later his second film also went on the back burner.
- Chitrangada Singh drinks alcohol.
- Singh lived in different cities of India like Jodhpur, Kota, Bareilly, and Meerut due to his father’s job.
- Subsequently, she appeared in the Bollywood film “Kal: Tomorrow and Tomorrow” (2005).
- Chitrangada likes to do adventure sports like river rafting and sky diving.
- She is compared to Bollywood veteran Smita Patil due to her similar look and acting style.
- She is compared to Bollywood actress Smita Patil for a similar look.
- Singh was previously offered the lead role in the Bollywood film “Krrish 3”, but she dropped out of the film due to
- Chitrangada has endorsed brands such as Airtel, Parachute, Borges Olive Oil, Taj Mahal Tea, Titan Eye Plus, Dollar Missy.
Follow On Social Media Platforms: