Gurusharanjot Singh Randhawa, also known as Guru Randhawa, was born in Nurpur, Gurdaspur as on 30 August 1991, Punjabi is an Indian singer, songwriter, and musician who is a Punjabi. , Bhangra, is associated with Indo-pop and Bollywood music. “Same Girl” was Guru Randhawa’s first single together with Arjun.
Guru Randhawa Biography
|Real Name||Gursharanjot Randhawa|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer|
|Debut as Singing||Chhad Gyi (2013)|
|Debut as Song Writer||Same Girl (2013)|
|Debut as Music Album||Page One (2013)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 173 cm
In Meters – 1.73 Meters
Feet Inches – 5 ‘8’
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In pounds – 143 pounds
|Figure Measurements||Chest – 38 Inches
Waist – 30 Inches
Biceps – 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||30 August 1991 (Friday)|
|Birthplace||Village Noorpur, Distt. Gurdaspur, Punjab|
|Age (till 2020)||29 Years|
|Hometown||Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Singing, Playing Cricket, Football, Travelling|
Educational & Qualification
|College/University||Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), New Delhi|
|Qualification||Masters in Business Administration|
Relationships & More
|Wife / Affairs (Girlfriend)||Not Known|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Ramneek Randhawa
|Fav. Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Fav. Actress||Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit|
|Fav. Singer||Babbu Maan|
|Fav. Food||Dal Makhani, Veg Sandwich|
|Fav. Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net worth||$ 4.5 million (approximately in 2021)|
|Car Collection||Lamborghini Gallardo (worth 3 crores)|
|Income Source||Singing, Song Writing, YouTube|
Guru Randhawa family, caste, girlfriend, wife
Randhawa brings her roots back to Rurka Kalan, Punjab, India. His elder brother’s name is Ramnek Randhawa. Guru Randhawa is from a Jat Sikh family in Nurpur, District Gurdaspur, Punjab.
Guru Randhawa career
His debut single was “Same Girl” in association with Arjun. He made headlines after releasing his solo track ‘Patola’ in 2015 with rapper Bohemia. The Guru sang at the 2017 Indian Premier League opening ceremony.
In 2017, he appeared in the opening ceremony of the IPL. He has a habit of listening to music while sleeping. Guru made her Bollywood singing debut in Hindi Medium (2017) and is titled Suit Suit Karada.
He performed many famous songs like Yaar Mod Do, Lahore, Fashion, Suit Suit Karda, Patola, High Rated Gabru. He became part of Salman Khan’s Dabangg Reloaded tour in 2018. In April 2019, Guru Randhawa made his first international collaboration with rapper Pitbull to sing slowly. He learned music by listening to famous singers on television.
Randhawa became a producer in the Punjabi-language film Tara Meera alongside Ranjit Bawa and Nazia Hussain, directed by Rajeev Dhingra. In 2020, Guru made his second international collaboration with British singer Jay Sean “Surma Surma”. He was honored with the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award (2019).
Some facts about Guru Randhawa:
- He has featured on the covers of magazines such as TMM and Man’s World Magazine.
- He has also walked the ramp for Nivedita Sabu at Times Fashion Week.
- Rapper Bohemia named him “Guru”, shortening his full name on stage.
- Guru started singing since he was 7 years old.
- Guru is fond of jackets and has a large collection of them.
- He is very passionate about animals.
- Guru came into the limelight after releasing his solo track ola Patola ‘in 2015, which also featured Bohemia.
- On 28 July 2019, while Guru Randhawa was performing live at the Queen Elizabeth Theater in Vancouver, Canada, an unknown person attacked the singer on his head. The Guru returned to India with four stitches on his head.
- He launched his first music album titled “Page One” in 2013.
- He has also been a part of a charity match played by many celebrities at INK Cricket Blast 2017 to provide assistance to cancer patients.
- Guru Randhawa considers his elder brother Ramanik Randhawa behind his success.
- He leaned towards music from a very early age and often participated in singing competitions during his school days.
- In the same year, his song “High Rated Gabru” became the first Indian non-film song to get 100 million views.
- Guru has got many Punjabi hit songs like “Patola,” “Fashion,” “High Rated Gabaru,” “Yaar Mod Do,” and “Suits.”
- The Guru has recorded a mashup of the lyrics of ‘Ambarsaria’ and ‘Suit’ recorded in the T-Series Mix Tape with singer, Kanika Kapoor.
- In April 2019, Guru collaborated with American rapper, Pitbull, for the song “Dheere Dheere”. The lyrics are in Punjabi, English, and Spanish.
- He has given many stage performances in India as well as abroad.
Follow On Social Media Platforms: