Ishita Dutta born on 26 August 1990 is an Indian actress and model who works in films and television serials. She started her acting career in 2012 with a Telugu film Chanakayudu. She made her television debut in 2013 with the Star Plus soap opera Ek Ghar Banunga as Poonam.
Ishita Dutta Biography
|Real Name||Ishita Dutta|
|Debut Tv Serial||Ek Ghar Banaunga (2013)|
Telugu Film: Chanakyudu (2012)
Kannada Film: Raja Rajendra (2015)
Bollywood: Drishyam (2015)
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeter – 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 square meters
Feet Inch – 5′ 4″
|Weight (approx.)||In kilogram – 50 kg
In pounds – 110 pounds
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 34
Waist Size- 26
Hip Size- 34
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Date of Birth||
26 August 1990
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
Also Read:- Kainaat Arora Biography
Educational & Qualification
|School||Dakshin Bharat Mahila Samaj English School, Jamshedpur|
|Educational Qualification||Media Studies|
Relationships, Boys, Affairs & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vatsal Sheth (Actor)|
|Marriage Place||ISKON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Marriage Date||28 November 2017|
Father– Tapan Dutta
Mother– Shikha Dutta
Sister– Tanushree Dutta (Actress)
|Husband/Spouse||Vatsal Sheth (Actor)
|Favorite Actor||Chris Hemsworth, Farhan Akhtar, Shah Rukh Khan, Hugh Jackman, Aamir Khan,|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Food||Cake, Mishti Doi, Samosa|
Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net Worth||$3 million approx, (in 2019)|
|Income Source||Acting, Modelling|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Also Read:- Ritu Varma Biography
Ishita Dutta Career
She started her acting career in 2012 with a Telugu film Chanakayudu. In 2012 she also acted in the play Yenidu Manasali Swara Bhaskar along with her elder sister Tanushree Dutta. She made her television debut in 2013 with the Star Plus soap opera Ek Ghar Banunga as Poonam.
After making her television debut, Ishita Dutta made her Bollywood debut with the suspense thriller Drishyam (2015) opposite Ajay Devgn, Tabu, and Shriya Saran. She worked with Kapil Sharma in the film Firangi in which she played the role of Sargi.
In 2013, she appeared as a guest in Star Plus’ TV reality show Nach Baliye 6. In 2016, she acted in a TV serial Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar, in which she played the role of Arundhati Aarav Trivedi opposite Vatsal Sheth on Life OK. Since June 2019, Ishita is playing the lead role of Pragati in Colors TV drama Bepanah Pyaar opposite Pearl V Puri.
In January 2019, she played a supporting role in the Bollywood film Blank opposite Karan Kapadia. Her upcoming film is Setters in which Ishita appears in the lead role.
Also Read:- Catherine Tresa Biography
Some lesser-known facts about Ishita Dutta
- Ishita is a dog lover.
- He was born in a Bengali family.
- Ishita does not smoke.
- She is the younger sister of ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ fame actress “Tanushree Dutta”.
- Ishita Dutta and her husband “Vatsal Seth” met for the first time on the sets of ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar –
- Ishita got her first break in 2012 as Shweta in the Telugu film ‘Chanakudu’.
- In the same year, he worked with his sister “Tanushree Dutta” in the film ‘Yenidu Manasali’, but unfortunately, the film did not release.
- Ishita Dutta’s drinking history is not known.
- He has worked in various languages like Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi.
- She worked with Kapil Sharma in the film Firangi in which she played the role of Sargi.
- Tanushree was not present at Ishita’s wedding due to some visa issues.
- Although she is very close to her sister, Tanushree was not present at Ishita’s wedding due to some visa issues; Tanushree was in the US at that time.
- Prior to this, she was reluctant to get into the entertainment industry; Because she was a shy person, but her sister insisted she joins Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares school.
- Baazigar’ in which both of them played the lead roles. Until the end of the TV show, they never revealed their relationship publicly; The producer of that TV serial signed her with no dating clause.
Also Read:- Akanksha Puri Biography
Follow On Social Media Platforms: