Jhanvi Kapoor is an Indian actress and model. She’s a well-known Bollywood director and producer Boney Kapoor and Sridevi’s daughter. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Dhadak, released on July 20, 2018.
Jhanvi Kapoor Biography
|Real Name||Janhvi Kapoor|
|Nickname||Jaan (fondly called by Sridevi)|
|Debut Tv Show||Kutumb (as Child Artist)|
|Language Known||Hindi, English|
Lead Actor- Ishan Khatter
Film- Dhadak (2018) As Lead Actress
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
Feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 50 kg
In pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 32
Waist Size- 26
Hip Size- 32
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai (Maharastra, India)|
|Residence / Address||Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Date of Birth||7 March 1997|
|Age (In 2020)||23 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Listening To Music|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School|
|College/University||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, USA|
|Educational Qualification||A Course in Theatres and Films|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shikhar Pahariya (Rumour)
Mother– Sridevi (Actress, Died in 2018)
Sisters- Khushi Kapoor (Younger)
Anshula Kapoor (Elder half-sister)
Brother–Arjun Kapoor (Step-Brother, Actor)
|Fav. Actor||Shahid Kapoor, Salman Khan, Dilip Kumar|
|Fav. Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Waheeda Rehman, Madhubala, Nutan|
|Fav. Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Fav. Food(s)||Mutton, Italian Dishes, Rajasthani Cuisines|
|Fav. Film(s)||Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net worth||Rs 57.49 crores(Approx in 2020)|
|Income Source||Ads, Acting|
|car Collection||Mercedes GLE|
Jhanvi Kapoor Career
Jhanvi’s the first daughter of Boney Kapoor and Sridevi. She was born on 6 March 1997. He has learned acting from the Lee Strasbourg Theater and Film Institute, USA.
Jhanvi Kapoor Family
His father is Boney Kapoor, a famous Bollywood producer and director. Her mother Sridevi had a female superstar of Indian cinema. Sridevi died on 24 February 2018 to attend the wedding of her nephew Mohit Marwah in Dubai, UAE.
Some facts about Jhanvi Kapoor
- Does Jhanvi drink alcohol: – Yes
- Does Jhanvi smoke: Not Known
- She loves to click and share her photos with her fans.
- The actual spelling of his name is “Janhvi”, but since the name was “Jhanvi” earlier, it spread on the Internet.
- In 2015, Janhvi went to offered a role with Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, but because of the age difference with Mahesh, he rejected it.
ALSO READ:- Kangana Ranaut Biography & Lifestyle
- His mother had dreamed of seeing him on the silver screen, but this did not happen; On 24 February 2018, while attending a wedding ceremony in Dubai, she bid for this living planet. According to forensic reports, She went dead “accidental drowning”.
- In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s ‘Dhadak’ opposite Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khattar. Watch the film trailer here:
- She is very fond of clicking and loves sharing her photos with her fans.
- Janhvi’s had his mother not happy with the decision to join Bollywood, instead, he wanted Janhvi to get married and settle down.
- Janhvi was supposed to make its debut in the early version of the film Student of the Year in 2, but the film was shelved and he decided to start in debut beating.
- She was the first choice for the film ‘Simba’ with Ranveer Singh, but she declined the offer; Because she was quite nervous about acting with such a big star.
- Janhvi also said that her parents have supported her immensely in her journey to learn acting.
- In an interview, she shared that during her shoot for Dhadak, she enjoyed various Rajasthani delicacies such as Rogan Josh, Lala Manas, Kebab, etc. and she always prefers to eat non-vegetarian food over vegetarian people.