Kareena Kapoor Khan was born on 21 September 1980 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Hindi films. She is one of the most popular and Bollywood One of the highest-paid actresses, she is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita and the younger sister of actress Karishma Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor Biography
|Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 163 cm
In meters – 1.63 meters
Feet Inches – 5 ‘4’
|Weight (approx.)||In kg – 55 kg
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Age (till 2020)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming, Yoga|
|Father||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Sister||Karisma Kapoor (Actress)|
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|Children||Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (Born 20 December 2016)|
Husband, Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shahid Kapoor (Actor), Hrithik Roshan (Actor), Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|Marriage||October 16, 2012|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun, Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Raj Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Meena Kumari, Kajol, Nargis|
|Favorite Films||Sangam, Cat On A Hot Tin Roff, Love Story, Kal Aaj Aur Kal, Bobby, Awaara, Breakfast At Tiffany’|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Dal Chawal, Spaghetti|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Colour||Red and Black|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favorite Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique|
|Favorite Destinations||Switzerland, London, Mauritius|
Source of Income Net Worth & Car Collection
|Net Worth||$ 65 million (around 2020)|
|Salary||10-11 crores per film|
|Car Collection||BMW 7 Series, LX 470 SUV|
Kareena Kapoor Family, Caste, Boyfriend
Kareena Kapoor is the younger daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita. She has an elder sister named Karishma Kapoor. She is the granddaughter of Raj Kapoor, Hari Shivdasani, and niece of Rishi Kapoor. His father is Punjabi and his mother is Sindhi and British.
He also had an affair with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan. And she also appeared in a relationship with actor Shahid Kapoor for a few years. The couple has a son, Timur Ali Khan Pataudi, who was born on 20 December 2016.
Kareena Kapoor Education, Qualification
Kareena Kapoor did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsi School, Mumbai, and graduated from Welham Girls School, Dehradun. He has studied commerce at Mithibai College, Vile Parle (Mumbai) for two years after graduating from Welham. There is also registered for a three-month summer course in microcomputers at Harvard Summer School in the United States. Later he joined Government Law College, Mumbai for law education.
Kareena had started her decision to pursue her interest to become an actress after completing her first year. He started training at an acting institute in Mumbai, noted by Kishore Namit Kapoor, a member of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
Kareena Kapoor Career, Movie, Awards
Kareena Kapoor made her acting debut in the 2000 drama Refugee opposite Abhishek Bachchan, for which she received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Before making his debut with the film Refugee (2000), he started shooting for Lamho Ka Pyar Hai (2000) but left the film due to some misunderstandings. After that, she appeared in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, alongside Tusshar Kapoor. He got a lot of fame for Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum…
In addition to film acting, she hosted a radio show, participated in stage shows, and also contributed as a co-author for three books: two nutrition guides and an autobiographical memoir. She has also launched her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women and has worked with UNICEF since 2014 to promote advocacy for all girls’ education and quality-based education in India.
Kareena Kapoor Movies List:
- Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…
- Jeena Sirf Merre Liye
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
- LOC Kargil
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- Talaash: The Hunt Begins…
- Dosti: Friends Forever
- Kyon Ki
- Jab We Met
- Golmaal Returns
- 36 China Town
- Luck by Chance
- Chup Chup Ke
- Roadside Romeo
- Halla Bol
- Kya Love Story Hai
- Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna
- 3 Idiots
- We Are Family
- Milenge Milenge
- Talaash: The Answer Lies Within
- Golmaal 3
- Kambakkht Ishq
- Agent Vinod
- Rowdy Rathore
- Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu
- Dabangg 2
- Gori Tere Pyaar Mein
- Bombay Talkies
- Singham Returns
- Udta Punjab
- Happy Ending
- Gabbar Is Back
- Veere Di Wedding
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- The Shaukeens
- Ki & Ka
- Angrezi Medium
- Laal Singh Chaddha
- Good News
Kareena Kapoor Television
- Naagin 3
- Punar Vivah
- Dance India Dance Battle Of The Champions
Some lesser-known facts about Kareena Kapoor:
- In January 2014, Kapoor began working with UNICEF to advocate for girls’ education and to promote quality-based education in India.
- Kareena gave the voice for the documentary film Girl Rising: Woh Padhegi, Woh Udegi.
- She performed as a treasurer for the World Youth Peace Conference in November 2003 and attended a concert to raise money for victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.
- They hosted a charity dinner to help raise awareness for the development of young children and launched the the-Child-Friendly Schools and Systems’ (CFSS) package.
- Does Kareena Kapoor smoke ?: No
- The period from 2002 to 2003 was one of the worst parts of his career, as all his films like Jeena Sirf Meri Li, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, Khushi, LOC Kargil, flopped at the box office.
- Very few people know that his birth name was “Siddhima”, which was given by his grandfather Raj Kapoor.
- Her name “Kareena” was taken from Leo Tolstoy’s novel, Anna Karinana.
- He had a huge crush on actor Akshaye Khanna in his teenage days.
- She was offered a supporting role as Aishwarya Rai’s sister in the Indian-English version of Pride and Prejudice, which she turned down.
- Does Kareena Kapoor drink alcohol ?: Yes
- For her glamorous role in the film Heroine (2012), she wore 130+ different dresses, designed by top designers from around the world, one of which cost cr 1.5 crores.
- She became a vegetarian in 2006.
- He earned six Filmfare Awards
- The Madame Tussauds Museum in England and Singapore has her wax statues.
- Kareena Kapoor is of the 4th generation of the family, she was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita, and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.