Mahira Sharma was born on 25 November 1997 in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. She works as an Indian television actress, Tiktok star, and model. She is known for her work in the Hindi television series and Punjabi music videos. She gained popularity for her role as Monisha in Kundali Bhagya. In 2019, she participated in the show Bigg Boss Season 13.
Mahira Sharma Biography
|Debut Tv Show||Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan (2016)|
|Famous For||Bigg Boss 13 Contestant, Tik Tok Star|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 163 cm
In meters- 1.63 m
In feet inches- 5 ‘4 ”
|Weight (approx.)||Kg – 5o Kg|
|Eye Colour||Light Grey|
|Date of Birth||25 November 1997|
|Age (in 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Traveling, Listening to Music|
Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Abhishek Sharma (Actor)|
Educational & Qualification
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Colours||Grey, Black|
|Favorite Food||Vada Pav, Pizza|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris, Prague|
|Favorite Apps||Tik Tok, Instagram|
Source of Income Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 0.3 million (around 2020)|
Mahira Sharma Family, Caste, Husband & Boyfriend
Mahira Sharma’s mother’s name is Sania Sharma and her brother’s name is Akki Sharma. Mahira was rumored to be in a relationship with actor Abhishek Sharma. Abhishek Sharma played the younger brother of Hrithik Roshan in the film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai.
Mahira Sharma Career, TV series, music video
She made her acting debut as a role of Shilpi through the television series Y.A.R.O. Kashan in the year 2016. Subsequently, she was seen in television series such as Kundali Bhagya, and Naagin. But, she has gained maximum popularity through her Tiktok videos and Bigg Boss 13.
She has also appeared in some Punjabi music videos such as Supna and Jaane Kyun. He was highly praised for his appearance in Jas Manal’s music video of the song titled Lahanga.
The video received over 100 million views in just 2 weeks after its release. In 2018, she appeared as a judge on the reality show MTV Date to Remember. In 2019, he participated in the 13th season of Bigg Boss.
Mahira Sharma appeared in comedy TV serials like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma and Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double. She also played the role of Jaimini in the drama series Naagin 3.
Some lesser-known facts about Mahira Sharma:
- Mahira Sharma is from a Brahmin family.
- Once angry, he broke a table on the set of one of his shows.
- He has also judged the show named ‘MTV Date to Remember’ in the year 2018.
- In 2016, she played the role of Shilpi in .R Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan ‘and proved herself in the field of acting.
- She left the show in 2017, stating that she was not happy to do that role.
- Mahira is proficient in Hindi, English, and Urdu languages.
- The music video Lehanga received over 100 million views in just 2 weeks after its release.
- In 2019, he made the reality TV show “Bigg Boss 13.” participated in. Click here to see the full list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
- Mahira Sharma started her career as a model.
- She left the series Y.A.R.O. Cation in the middle, as she was not happy with her role in the series.
- In 2018, she played the role of played Manisha in Zee TV’s romantic drama Kundali Bhagya.
- She played the role of ‘Jamini’ in the supernatural series “Naagin 3”
- Mahira Sharma was part of the TV reality show Date MTV Date to Remember. She appeared on the show as a judge.
- Sharma is very active on the social media app, TikTok.
- Subsequently, she appeared in comedy TV serials like “Partners Trouble Ho Gaya Double” and “Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma”.
- Apart from TV serials, she has also acted in music videos of several Punjabi songs, including “Nikk’s Relations,” “Love You Oye,” “Lehnga,” and “Gal Karke”.
- During the premiere of Bigg Boss 13, Salman Khan revealed that there were some flaws in Mahira’s temperament, due to which she would often throw items in anger.
- She has appeared in some TV commercials and music videos.