Nayanthara is an Indian actress who works mainly in Tamil and Telugu language films. His real names Diana Mariam Kurian and Nayanthara were born on 18 November 1984. She is one of the most successful leading actresses of the South and is widely known as Lady Superstar and Thalaivi of Tamil cinema.
Nayantara’s name is among the highest-paid actresses in the South Indian film industry. She was sometimes honored as one of the most desirable women in South India.
|Name||Diana Mariam Kurian|
|Nickname||Lady Superstar, Nayantara, Nayan, and Mani|
|Debut Movie||Manassinakkare (2003)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 165 cm
In Meters – 1.65 Meters
Ft inch – 5 ‘5’ in
|Weight (approx.)||Kg – 53 Kg
In pounds – 117 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 November 1984|
|Age (in 2020)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Tiruvalla, Kerala, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Reading|
Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Prabhu Deva (Dancer and Director), Vignesh Director), Silambarasan a.k.a Simbu (Actor), Vignesh (Director)|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Balikamadom Girls High School, Thiruvalla|
|College||Mar Thoma College, Tiruvalla|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|Favorite Actor||Rajinikanth, Vijay|
|Favorite Film||Pokiri, Billa and Yaradi Nee Mohin|
|Favorite Food||North Indian food|
Source of Income Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 15 million (approx)|
|Salary||3 crores/film (INR)|
|Income Source||Acting, Advertisement|
Nayanthara Family, Caste, Boyfriend
Nayanthara was born and bred as a Syrian Christian. On 7 August 2011, he embraced Hinduism at the Arya Samaj temple in Chennai. His father, Kurian Kodiyattu is an Indian Air Force officer and his mother is Omana Kurian. He has a brother named Leno Kurien who lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Nayantara was in a relationship with Silambarasan but their relationship did not last long. Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva fell in love with each other.
They got into a relationship for a few years and then they had decided to get married. Prabhu Deva’s wife Lata went to the Family Court in 2010 seeking a plea against Prabhu Deva for directing her to stay in a relationship with Nayantara and request a reunion with him.
And when Prabhu Deva married Nayanthara she threatened to go on hunger strike, while several women’s organizations protested against Nayantara for insulting Tamil culture, burning her effigy. In 2012, Nayanthara confirmed that she had ended her relationship with Prabhu Deva.
Nayanthara Physical Appearance
He weighs about 55 kg and has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Nayanthara’s body measures 34-26-34 and Nayanthara hair color and eye color are black.
Nayanthara Education & Qualification
Her father was in the Indian Air Force, so she grew up in different parts of India such as Chennai, Delhi, and Jamnagar. She did her schooling from Jamnagar, Delhi, and did her schooling from Balikamadam Girls High Secondary School, Thiruvalla, Kerala. And he completed his bachelor’s degree in English literature from Mar Thoma College Thiruvalla, Kerala.
Nayanthara started modeling part-time while in college. Director Satyan offered his role in the film and he initially turned down the offer, as he was not interested in films, but later agreed to just one film. He made his debut in Malayalam film Manneesakkare (2003).
In 2005, she made her debut in the film Ayya and Tamil film directed by Hari. During the shooting of Ayya, she was directed by P.P. Was selected by Vasu for the horror film Chandramukhi. The film lasted over 800 days at the theater. She made her debut in 2006 with the film Lakshmi in the film Telegu. In the same year, and also completed his second Telegu film Boss I Love You in 2006.
Some lesser-known facts about Nayanthara
- Nayanthara started modeling part-time while in college.
- He gave Prabhu Deva’s name on his wrist during their relationship.
- She was the runner-up in 2003’s Best Model at Kerala.
- Does Nayantara drink alcohol ?: Not Known
- As her father was in the Indian Air Force, she grew up in different parts of India such as Chennai, Gujarat, and Delhi.
- If she had not been an actress, she would have been working as a chartered accountant.
- During his college days in 2003, college, director Sathyan Anthikkad saw him and cast him in a Malayalam film.
- Nayantara was born into an orthodox Malayali Syrian Christian family, but in 2011, she converted to Hinduism at Chennai’s Arya Samaj temple.
- Nayanthara won the Filmfare and Nandi Award for her role as Goddess Sita in the film Sri Ram Rajyam.
- Does Nayantara smoke ?: No
- His 2005 film Chandramukhi became such a huge super hit that it was the longest-running South Indian film with 800 days in Shanthi Theaters.