Nora Fatehi was born on 6 February 1992 in Quebec City, Canada, a dancer, model, actress, and singer who has appeared mainly in Hindi films. She hails from a Canadian family in Morocco and was born and raised in Canada. He has a brother named Umar.
Nora Fatehi Biography
|Real Name||Naura Fathi|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model & Dancer|
|Famous For||Her Belly Dance|
|Debut TV||Bigg Boss 9 |
|Debut Movie||Bollywood– Roar: The Tigers of The Sundarbans (2014)
Malayalam– Double Barrel (2015)
|Debut Music Video||Naah|
|Debut Web Series||Ladies Special: Types of Single Girls (2018)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 168 cm
meters– 1.68 m
feet inches– 5 feet 6 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 52 Kg|
|Date of Birth||6 February 1992|
|Age||28 Years in 2020|
|Birth Palace||Quebec City, Canada|
|Hometown||Quebec City, Canada|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto|
|College/University||York University, Toronto|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
Relationship & More
|Boyfriend Affairs||Varinder Ghuman (Bodybuilder)
Prince Narula (Actor, TV Personality)
Angad Bedi (Actor)
|Parents||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
|Siblings||Sister– Not Known
Source of Income & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net worth||$ 1Million (Approx, as in 2020)|
|Income Source||Acting, Modelling, Dancing|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Spaghetti Bolognese|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoor & Sons|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Rajkumar Rao|
|Favourite Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone|
|TV Show||Family Guy|
|Book||The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis|
|Model(s)||Petra Nemcova, Scarlett Mellish Wilson|
|Beauty Brand||Salima Skin Solutions|
|Singer/Rapper(s)||Nicki Minaj, Badshah|
|Song(s)||“Dj Waley Babu” by Badshah and Aastha Gill
“Lovely” from the film ‘Happy New Year’
“Maar Daala” from the film ‘Devdas’
Nora Fatehi Career, Cinema, Television
During her studies, she became a professional dancer and mastered “belly dance” without any training, and simply by watching videos on the Internet. In addition to dance, she also wanted to try her luck in modeling and signed with model and talent agency Model Orange Model Management ‘, which she immediately signed and sent to India.
After landing in India, he did many advertisements for various brands. He gained popularity in Telugu cinema by dancing the best items in films like Baahubali and Kick 2. Nora had appeared in the Bollywood film Satyamev Jayate for the recreated version of the song Dilbar, which crossed 20 million views on YouTube within 24 hours. Released, this is the first song in India that has raised such numbers India.
In 2015, she entered the reality TV show Bigg Boss 9 as a wild card contestant and came up with Rajkumar Narula. In 2016 Nora Fatehi participated in the reality TV dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Also Read: Shraddha Kapoor Biography
Nora Fatehi Music Video
Baby will agree
Dilbar Arabic Version
Facts about Nora Fatehi
- She rose to the heights of her fame when she created a sensation with her “Belly Dance” of the 1990 song. “Dilbar”, which was featured actors Sushmita Sen and Sanjay Kapoor.
- Nora has carried a “teddy bear” since the age of 10.
- In the interview, Nora said that she considers herself “an Indian at heart”.
- She also appears in advertising videos for Everyuth Facewash and Mexicos chips.
- Nora Fatehi entered the reality television show Bigg Boss 9 as a wild card contestant.
- The same year, they starred in the item song “Manohar” with Prabhas and Rana Daggubati – The blockbuster Telugu film Baahubali: The Beginning ‘(2015).
- Nora Fatehi smokes ?: No
- Does Nora Fatehi drink alcohol ?: Yes
- She knows English, Hindi, Arabic, and French.
- Nora was born into an Arabic-Moroccan family, which also had its roots in India, as her mother is a third-generation woman in India.
- In May 2016, he went to Shoreham, Toronto, to attend an event, but instead got stuck in walking and one size.
- In early 2018, Nora Fatehi gave a glimpse of her acting talent when she made her web series debut on YouTube’s channel with Special Ladies: Type of Selection Girls – The Timeliners.