Nushrat Bharucha was born on 17 May 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Bohra Muslim family, who is an Indian film actress. She had the biggest success by playing the popular Bollywood films include – Pyaar Ka Panchnama, Akash Vani, Love Sex and Dhoka, Der @ the female lead role in the comedy Sonu’s Titu Ki Sweety (2018). She also works for the television industry at Kittie Party (2002).
Nushrat Bharucha Biography
|Debut Movie||TV: Kitty Party (2002)
(Bollywood): Jai Santoshi Maa as Mahima (2006)
(Telugu): Taj Mahal as Shruti (2010)
(Tamil): Valiba Raja (2016) as Sweety
Physical Stats & More
|Height||In centimeters– 163 cm
In meters– 1.63 m
Feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest Size – 34
Waist Size – 25
Hip Size – 34
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence / Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (In 2020)||35 Years|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Dancing, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Caste/Sect||Shia (Dawoodi Bohra)|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
Relationships & More
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Kartik Aaryan (Actor, Rumoured)|
|Parents||Father- Tanvir Bharucha (Businessman)
Mother- Tasneem Bharucha (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Nusrat is the only daughter of her parents.|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Kajol|
|Favourite Film||Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro|
|Favourite Books||The White Tiger by Arvind Adiga, Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle|
|Favourite Netflix Series||Sacred Games|
|Favourite Colours||Grey, Olive, Brown|
|Favourite Film Directors||Imtiaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Food||Chicken, Biryani, Mutton|
|Favourite Beverage||Fresh Fruit Juice|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million Dollars as in 2020|
|Income Source||Acting, Modelling, Advertisement|
Nushrat Bharucha Career
She made her acting debut in the 2006 Bollywood film Jai Santoshi Maa. Nushrat’s film Pyaar Ka Panchnama 2 marked her first commercial success in 2015. Nusrat has earned his popularity for his work in Love Sex and Dhoka, Pyar Ka Panchnama 2, Pyar Ka Panchnama 2, Nusrat in Love Sex and Dhoka, Pyar Ka Panchnama 2, Pyar Ka Panchnama 2, Sonu Ke Titu’s Sweety and Dam Girl.
She appeared in the sequel of Pyar Ka Panchnama 2 with co-star Aryan of Pyar Ka Panchnama 2 and became the first commercially profitable film to gross the song over 880 million (the US $ 13 million) worldwide. She achieved her biggest success by playing the female lead role in Sonu’s Titu Ki Sweety (2018) and became her first film to enter the 100 crore club.
ALSO READ: Harsh Limbachiya Biography & MORE
Nushrat physical appearance
She is attractive and beautiful with her full figure of 34-26-34. Her dark hair and beautiful brown eyes add more charm. It weighs about 55 kilograms and height is about 5 feet 4 inches.
Some main facts about Nushrat Bharucha
- Nushrat made his Bollywood film debut in 2006 with “Jai Santoshi Maa”.
- She has acted in Yash Raj Films television series Saat.
- Sonu’s Titu’s Sweety (2018) and her first appearance to enter the 100 crore club remains.
- Before appearing in films, he worked as a producer for a long time.
- Dreamgirl Nusrat became Bharucha’s second consecutive film, making a 100 million club mark.
- Bharucha acted as the lead actress on Hansal Mehta’s social film Chhalang, which also co-star Rajkumar Rao. Chhalaang is released on the OTT platform Amazon Prime on 13 November 2020 due to the Kovid 19 ban on movie theaters.
- She actively participated in sports and games during his school days.
- While she was doing her graduation, Nushrat moved to a talent management firm to work as a scout, but was offered a role in the serial “Kitty Party”.
- She did the show for a year and then opted out of it due to long hours of work and some of his peers getting sick.
- Nushrat then continued to develop for a few years.
- Nushrat started his career with an advertisement with actress Asin.
- After completing his graduation, Nushrat decided to pursue a career as an actor in films.
- Nushrat has covered various editions such as “FHM India,” “Exhibit,” “Femina Brides,” and “Writing + Leisure”.
- In 2019, Nushrat starred in Guru Randhawa’s Punjabi song “Ishq Te”.
Although she is a staunch carnivore, she became a vegetarian during the shooting of the film “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety”. Sharing her experience of becoming a vegetarian, Nushrat says, “I belong to a Bohri Muslim family and food is our biggest celebration for us. We are used to expanding five to six-course meals. Therefore, to abandon our sign dishes, which can only be made with chicken/mutton, was suddenly like living someone else’s life! It was not just a dietary change, but a lifestyle change and a drastic change at that. Initially, it was really hard to cope with the cravings. The decision tested my will and I am glad I was successful. “
- She fits one and goes to the gym regularly.
- Bharucha is fond of dogs and often shares photos with him on social media accounts.
- She is a die-hard fan of Ranbir Kapoor.
- Nushrat considers Nawazuddin Siddiqui as his inspiration.
- Bharucha told during an interview that his community did not consider performance to be a good profession, so, during his readers’ days in the industry, he would tell his family that the performance was just a summer job for him.
- She shared in an interview that she grew up in a conservative as well as a conservative environment.