Paras Chhabra was born on July 11, 1990, in a middle-class Punjabi family in New Delhi, India. Is an Indian model and actor who works in movies and television shows. He made headlines in 2012 for winning the fifth season of MTV Splitsvilla. He participated in the reality series Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant. In 2020, he appeared in Marry Me.
Paras Chhabra Biography
|Debut Tv||MTV Splitsvilla 5 (2012)|
|Famous For||‘Raavan’ in “Vighnaharta Ganesh”|
|Debut Films||M3- Midsummer Midnight Mumbai (2014)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 178 cm
In meters- 1.78 m
Feet inches- 5 feet 10 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 72
In Pounds- 187.39 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Chest Size- 44
Waist Size- 34
Biceps Size- 14
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Age (In 2021)||31 Years|
Left Wrist: His girlfriend Puri name “Akanksha”
Back: An Owl
Educational & Qualification
|School||Ryan International School, Delhi|
Relationships & More
|Affairs / Girlfriend)||Sara Khan (ex, Actress)
Pavitra Punia (ex, Actress)
Akanksha Puri (Actress)
Father– Vinay Chhabra
Mother– Ruby Chhabra
|Spouse / Wife||N/A|
|Fav. Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Fav. Actress||Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor|
|Fav. Colors||Blue, White|
|Fav. Holiday Destination||, Hong Kong, Las Vegas|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net worth||+$1 Million Dollar (approx, In 2021)|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000 per week|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Paras Chhabra Family, Caste, Girlfriend, Wife
He lost his father Vinay Chhabra at the age of 3 and was followed by his mother Ruby Chhabra.
Paras Chhabra Education, Qualification
He did his schooling at Ryan International School, Delhi. After that, he graduated from a free university.
Paras Chhabra started his career in 2012 with the fifth season of MTV Splitsvilla and emerged as the winner with Akanksha Popli. He made headlines in 2012 for winning MTV Splitsvilla season 5.
In 2013, he participated in the Box Cricket League and Nach Baliye with Sara Khan. In 2014, he made a Bollywood movie with Sara Khan titled M3 – Midsummer Midnight Mumbai. Paras again appeared in MTV Splitsvilla Season 8 in 2015 as a celebrity contestant.
ALSO READ:- Namitha Pramod Biography
He also appeared in several music videos. Paras acted in various television shows such as Vighnaharta Ganesh, Badho Bahu, and Karna Sangini. He appeared alongside Vikas Gupta in Sara Gupta’s show We The Serial.
She participated in Bigg Boss season 13 and walked out of the show after finals with Rs 10 lakh. In 2020, he participated in Mujahidi Qardi aired on Colors TV.
Paras Chhabra TV Show:
- MTV Splitsvilla 5
- V The Serial
- Nach Baliye 6 (Cameo)
- Box Cricket League 1
- MTV Splitsvilla 8
- Badho Bahu
- Kaleerein (Cameo)
- Karn Sangini
- Vighnaharta Ganesha
- Bigg Boss 13
- Mujhse Shaadi Karoge
Paras Chhabra Movie List:
- M3 – Midsummer Midnight Mumbai
Some facts about Paras Chhabra
- He has deep faith in Lord Shiva.
- Regarding his baldness, Paras said that he was never bald but that his hair was very hairy, which was tarnished with overexposure to styling methods. Hindustan Times
- Does Paras Chhabra Smoke ?: No
- Does Paras Chhabra drink alcohol ?: No
- In 2014, he starred in “M3 – Midsummer Midnight Mumbai” and the music-thriller film, making his debut in Bollywood. ‘
- ‘He takes great care of his fitness and follows a strict workout regime.
- Paras entered the game reality show “Bigg Boss 13” in 2019.
- He has appeared in several TV serials including “Bado Bahu,” “Adhuri Kahani Hamari,” “Kalire,” and “Karn Sangini” “Aarabh: Kahani Devasena Ki”.
- Paras enjoys photography and is a part-time fashion photographer.
- He had lost his father Vinay Chhabra at the age of 3 years.
- He earned widespread popularity by playing the role of ‘Ravana’ in Sony TV’s “Vighnaharta Ganesh”.
- Subsequently, she performed a special dance in the wild card special episode of Nach Baliye 6 with Sara Khan.
- He has also starred in music videos of several Punjabi songs, including “Beegi-the Queen,” “ATM De Machine,” and “Jaan Lane Tak”.
- After graduating from a free university, Paras began managing a health club chain.
- He began his career as a model and shot prints for brands such as “Mufti,” “Monte Carlo,” “Tamanna,” “Pantaloons,” and “Lakme.”
- Paras has featured in TV commercials for several brands including “Sprite,” “Gillette,” “Gionee Mobile,” and “Jio”.
- Follow On TWITTER and INSTAGRAM