Parineeti Chopra was born on 22 October 1988 in Ambala, Haryana, India is an Indian actress and singer who appears in Hindi films. Parineeti made her acting debut with the Bollywood film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011) and won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. She was appointed by the Haryana government in 2015 as the brand ambassador for the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign to promote the cause of girls.
Parineeti Chopra Biography
|Debut Movie||Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)|
|Debut Singing||Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from the film Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 165 cm
In Meters- 1.65m
Feet inches- 5 feet 5 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 58 Kg
In Pounds- 127 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 34
Waist Size- 27
Hip Size- 35
|Birthplace||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Residence / Address||Sea-facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1988|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, meditation, reading, swimming, and workout|
|Controversies||In early 2016, Rishi Kapoor mocked Parineeti as she was given an award for losing weight, saying that “I couldn’t believe it when she recently gave Parineeti the weight loss award.” Was. Can anyone give me the award. ” gaining weight?”
He faced body shaming for his weight before working in Bollywood and that too when he lost weight. After losing the weight she gave her answer to the shamers. But a recent video, which also featured Alia Bhatt, where Parineeti was advising her friend to eat less, get thinner ‘while she was wishing him a happy birthday. People described her as ‘fake’, ‘obnoxious’, and ‘obsessed with body image’ on Twitter.
Educational & Qualification
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala|
|College/University||Manchester Business School, Manchester|
|Qualification||Honors Degree in Business, Finance, and Economics|
Relationships & More
|Husband / Affairs(Boyfriend)||Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour)
Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
Father- Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
Mother- Reena Chopra
Brother- Shivang Chopra, Sahaj Chopra
|Fav. Actor||Saif Ali khan|
|Fav. Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Fav. Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
|Fav. Singer||Beyonce, Amit Trivedi, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R Rahman, Sonu Nigam|
|Fav. Songs||Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull, and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that|
|Fav. Perfume||Acqua Di Gio
|Fav. Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza, and Margarita|
|Fav. Restaurant||Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai|
|Fav. Travel Destination||London, Goa|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Income Source||Acting, Singing, Ads, Modelling|
|Salary||2-4 crore INR per film|
|Net worth||+8 Million Dollar (Approx, as in 2021)|
|Car Collection||Audi A6, Jaguar XJL|
Parineeti Chopra Family, Caste, Husband / Lover
She’s father’s name is Pawan Chopra (businessman) and her mother’s name is Reena Chopra. He has two brothers named Shivang Chopra and Sahaj Chopra.
Parineeti was rumored to be in a relationship with director Manesh Sharma. But according to the source, Datin Xi is currently dating Chirat Desai.
Parineeti Chopra Education, Qualification
Chopra did schooling at the Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala. She achieved AIR # 1 in the SSC examination and was honored by the then President of India, Prathiba Patil. She said that she was a very good student and always wanted to become an investment banker.
Parineeti moved to England at the age of 17, where she earned Triple Honors degrees in Finance, Business, and Economics. And while studying, he worked part-time for Manchester United Football Club as the team leader of the catering department. Parineeti has also received singing training and a B.A. Respect in music.
Parineeti Chopra career, films, awards
In 2009, she returned to India due to the economic downturn in England and moved to Mumbai to live with Priyanka Chopra. During a visit to Yash Raj Films Studio, Priyanka introduced Parineeti to the head of the company’s public relations team. She received an internship in the marketing department.
While working on the promotions for the band Baja Baaraat, Chopra realized that she wanted to become an actress and decided to resign from her executive position with Yash Raj Films.
Parineeti made her acting debut in the Bollywood film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011) alongside Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma. And she has also won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Parineeti’s second film was Habib Faisal’s tragic love story, Ishqzaade with Arjun Kapoor.
Parineeti Chopra won the Special Mention Award at the 60th National Film Awards and also made several nominations at all the famous awards ceremonies. After that, she appeared in Manesh Sharma’s film Shuddh Desi Romance alongside Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor.
ALSO READ:- Indeep Bakshi Biography
Awards / Achievements List
- Gr8 Women Awards
- Arab Indo Bollywood Awards
- Big Star Young Entertainer Award
- Zee Cine Awards – Best Female Debut
- Stardust Awards – Style Icon of The Year
- Stardust Awards – Superstar of Tomorrow – Female
- Guild Film Awards – Best Female Debut
- Guild Film Awards – Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- Kill Dil
- Jabariya Jodi
- Golmaal Again
- Meri Pyaari Bindu
- Namaste England
- Hasee Toh Phasee
- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
- The Girl on the Train
- Shuddh Desi Romance
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar
- Man’s World
- India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj
Some facts about Parineeti Chopra
- She sang her first Bollywood song “Maan Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” in the film Meri Pyaar Bindu ‘(2017).
- She always carries face-wash, perfume, lip balm, and cell phone chargers.
- Chopra became the first Indian female ambassador for Tourism Australia at the Friend of Australia Advocacy Panel.
- Does Parineeti Chopra smoke? No
- Does Parineeti Chopra drink alcohol? Not Known
- She is phobic about plane-landing.
- Parineeti Chopra was appointed by the Haryana government in 2015 as the brand ambassador for the Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign to promote the cause of girls.
- She is addicted to tea.
- She hates cooking.
- Parineeti was very studious and has always ranked in the top 3 students in her classes.
- She is a gadget freak.
- She aspired to become an investment banker, she never wanted to become an actress.
- While she was working as Rani Mukherjee’s personal assistant, she suggested Parineeti try her luck in acting.
- She loves lip gloss and lip balm.
- She weighed around 86 kg, but after signing a 3-film deal with Yash Raj Films, he lost about 25 kg.
- Parineeti has also received singing training and a B.A. Respect in music.
- Actress Meera Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, and Mannara Chopra her cousin sisters.
Follow On Social Media Platforms: