Pooja Batra was born on 27 October 1976 in Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India is an Indian actress, philanthropist, and model.
Pooja Batra Biography
|Professions||Producer, Host, Actress, Entrepreneur, Model, RJ|
|Famous Role||Winning Femina Miss India International 1993|
Malayalam- Chandralekha (1997)
Bollywood- Virasat (1997)
Telugu- Greeku Veerudu (1998)
Punjabi- Killer Punjabi (2016)
|Debut TV Serial||SEAL Team (2017)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
Feet Inches- 5feet 9inch
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 34
Waist Size- 28
Hip Size- 34
|Hair Colour||Brown (Dyed)|
|Birth Place||Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Date of Birth||27 October 1976|
|Age (In 2021)||45 Years|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Horse-Riding, Travelling|
Educational & Qualification
|College/University||Fergusson College, Pune
Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Educational||Degree in Economics
MBA in Marketing
|Affairs (Boyfriend)||Armaan Kohli (Actor)
Akshay Kumar (Actor)
Nawab Shah (Actor)
1st Marriage– 2002
2nd Marriage– 4 July 2019
Father– Ravi Batra (Army Personnel)
Mother– Neelam Batra (Cosmetologist, Miss India Participant)
Sister– Not Known
|Husband/Spouse||Sonu S. Ahluwalia (Doctor, div. 2011)
Nawab Shah (Actor)
Son– Not Known
Daughter– Not Known
|Fav. Actor||Salman Khan, Anupam Kher|
|Favourite Book||The Exiles by Ghalib Shiraz Dhalla|
|Fav. Restaurant||Astrid & Gaston, Peru|
|Fav. Food||Pizza, Spaghetti, Pav Bhaji|
|Fav. Drink||Red Wine|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net worth||1 Billion $ (approx)|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson Sportster 48|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Salary||3 to 4 Million $ (approx)|
ALSO READ:- RAKSHAN Biography & Lifestyle
Pooja Batra Family, Caste, Husband / Lover
Pooja Batra’s father’s name is Ravi Batra (Army Colonel) and her mother’s name is Neelam Batra (Miss India 1971 participant). she has two brothers.
She performed Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. from 2002 to 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Sonu was married to S. Ahluwalia. In January 2011, she filed for divorce citing irrevocable differences.
Pooja Batra Education, Qualification
She graduated in Economics from Ferguson College Pune and has an MBA degree in Marketing from Symbiosis, Pune.
Pooja Batra Career, Movies, Awards
At an early age, she started modeling as a part-time job. While pooja was in school, was active in athletics. She competed in the 200 and 400-meter sprint races.
She won the Femina Miss India International crown in 1993. Pooja was a semifinalist at the Miss International beauty pageant. She made her Bollywood debut with the film Virat (1997) and won the Star Screen Awards-Best Supporting Actress for Virat (1997).
Pooja Batra joined the theater in Los Angeles. She acted in the film Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story was screened at the Cannes Film Festival. She has also appeared in South Indian films (three Malayalam films and two Tamil films).
Pooja had turned down almost all offers to complete her education before signing a contract with Virat Film Studio. The first film she signed was Virat (1997) followed by another hit film Bhai.
Some facts about Pooja Batra:
- She was also the head and shoulder spokesperson in India.
- Pooja Batra does yoga regularly.
- Does Pooja Smoke ?: Not Known
- Does Pooja drunk ?: Yes
- Batra Life Television Club of Asian Academy of Film and Member of International Film and Television.
- In 2014, Pooja changed to an RJ in the United States.
- She has acted in around 20 Bollywood films.
- In 2004, his film “Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story” was screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
- After winning the beauty pageant, Batra received several film offers. However, she rejected them all because she wanted to complete her education first.
- She was one of the top models in the country in the 1990s. So far, she has walked the ramp for over 300 fashion shows.
- In 1997, Pooja Batra made her Bollywood debut with the film “Virat”. Her next release was “Bhai”.
- Her mother was one of the top five Miss India contestants in 1971.
- Pooja Batra 1993 Miss Asia became the third runner-up in the Pacific, and when he was 18 years old.
- She worked for subtitles in Hindi, English, and French, My Little Devil (Bass Yaari Roko) to raise money for poor children in India.
- Batra has given time and money to charitable causes including AIDS (Mukti Foundation), homeless children, the Bombay Police Department, and wounded soldiers in the Kashmir war.
- She has participated in more than 250 advertising campaigns and modeling events.
- She is an ambassador for pollen sarees.
- Follow On INSTAGRAM
- Batra has acted in theater and toured North America, which earned her much acclaim.
- She was the first Indian face to launch shoulders and become a staple in India.
- She attended twelve different schools in twelve years because of her father’s job as Ravi Batra (army colonel).