Shraddha Kapoor was born on 3 March 1987 in Mumbai, India, is an Indian actress and singer who works mainly in Hindi films. She made her acting debut in the film Teen Patti (2010). Kapoor received widespread recognition for the romantic drama Aashiqui 2 (2013), for which she received a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Actress.
Shraddha Kapoor Biography
|Debut Movie||Teen Patti (2010)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 165 cm
In Meters – 1.65 Meters
Feet Inches – 5 ‘5’
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms – 52 kg
In pounds – 115 pounds
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1987|
|Age (till 2020)||33 Years|
|Birth Palace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, Collecting Shoes, Cooking|
|Father||Shakti Kapoor (Actor)|
|Mother||Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)|
|Brother||Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)|
Husband, Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Farhan Akhtar (Actor), Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor), Rohan Shrestha (Photographer)|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College||Boston University, USA|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shakti Kapoor, Edward Norton, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman, Waheeda Rehman, Nutan, Madhuri Dixit, Padmini Kolhapure|
|Favorite Films||Pyaasa (1957), The Godfather (1972), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Central Station (1998), Boys Don’t Cry (1999), Monster (2003)|
|Favorite Director||Mohit Suri|
|Favorite Musician||Lady Gaga|
|Favorite Song||With the Sunshine By Ocean Drive|
|Favorite Food||Rawa Fried Fish, Jalebi, Fish Curry, Khow Suey|
|Favorite Author||Jack Canfield|
|Favorite Books||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling|
|Favorite Perfume||Michael Kors|
|Favorite Colour||Yellow, Purple|
Source of Income Net Worth & Car Collection
|Net Worth||$ 4 million (approximately, by 2020)|
|Salary||4 Crore INR Per Film|
|Car Collection||Mercedes ML SUV|
Shraddha Kapoor Movies List:
- Teen Patti
- Luv Ka The End
- Ek Villain
- Aashiqui 2
- ABCD 2
- Ok Jaanu
- Rock On 2
- Half Girlfriend
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu
- Street Dancer 3D
- Haseena Parkar
- Baaghi 3
- Stardust Awards
- Lions Gold Awards
- Screen Awards
- Global Indian Music Academy Awards
- Star Guild Awards
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards
Shraddha Kapoor Family, Caste, Boyfriend
She is the daughter of Shivangi Kolhapure and Shakti Kapoor. He has a brother named Siddhanath Kapoor (actor, director). Shraddha’s father is of Punjabi origin and mother is of Marathi and Konkani dynasty.
His maternal grandfather Pandharinath was a resident of Kolhapur and his maternal grandmother was from Panaji, Goa.
Shraddha Kapoor Education, Qualification
She did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School and shifted to the American School of Bombay, participating in dance competitions at the age of 17, considering herself competitive.
Shraddha played football and handball as she felt that these games are challenging. She went to the US to study psychology at Boston University but gave up studies and returned to India and started her acting career.
Shraddha Kapoor Career
Kapoor made her acting debut opposite Amitabh Bachchan in Teen Patti (2010), where she played the role of a college girl. She later appeared in Luv Ka The End with Taha Shah. She was widely recognized for her role in Mohit Suri’s romantic musical drama Aashiqui 2 (2013), a sequel to the film Aashiqui (1990).
After that, Sharda acted in many notable films in Bollywood such as Ek Ek Villain, Haider, Half Girlfriend, Hasina Parkar, Stree, Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Saho, Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Street Dancer, Baaghi 3.
Some lesser-known facts about Shraddha Kapoor:
- In 2018, Eastern Eye portrayed her as one of the eight sexiest women in Bollywood.
- Does Shraddha Kapoor smoke ?: Yes
- She also participates in stage shows and concerts.
- She is the elder niece of Asha Bhosle, Meena Khadikar, Usha Mangeshkar, Lata Mangeshkar and Hridaynath Mangeshkar.
- She is on the list of most popular and highest-paid actresses in India.
- She was a bright student and secured around 95% marks in the 12th examination.
- According to Google Trends, Shraddha Kapoor is one of the most searched Indian actresses between 2014 and 2015.
- She is accustomed to shopping online.
- He was featured on the 2016 Under 30 list by Forbes Asia.
- Shraddha is the brand ambassador of many products, including Veet, Lakmé, Marico’s Hair & Care, Lipton, and many more.
- Does Shraddha Kapoor drink alcohol ?: Yes
- She was a grave girl in childhood.
- In his school days, he was good at almost everything- academics, dance, singing, drama, sports, and other school activities.
- In March 2015, she collaborated with Amazon to launch her own clothing line for women named Imara.
- His elder brother, Siddhanath was very protective of Shraddha when he was in school.
- She is afraid of electricity.
- Her dream was not to become an actress at all. Until a production house contacted him.
- He is fond of collecting shoes.
- She idolizes actress Sridevi.
- Shraddha and Tiger Shroff attended the same school. While Krishna Shroff and Athiya Shetty have been Shraddha’s juniors in the same school.
- He is addicted to tea.
- He is a certified scuba diver.
- She has hypermetropia (blindness for a very long time), walks around the house wearing glasses, and otherwise uses contact lenses.
- When she was 16 years old, Salman Khan offered her a role after watching her play at Boston University, but at that time she was not ready to act.
- She is a trained singer; His mother and grandfather also train classical singers.