Sonnalli Seygall was born on 5 January 1985 is an Indian actress in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She made her acting debut with Luv Ranjan’s popular romantic comedy Pyar Ka Panchnama (2011). Prior to her Bollywood debut, she modeled and did a lot of advertising assignments.
Sonnalli Seygall Biography
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Famous Role||Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011)|
|Debut Tv||Dadagir (2008)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 173 cm
In meters – 1.73 sq.m.
Feet and inches – 5feet 8inch
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms – 52 kg
In Pounds – 114.64
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 33
Waist Size- 27
Hip Size- 33
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1989|
Educational & Qualification
|School||• South Point High School, Kolkata
• St. Thomas’ Girls School, Kolkata
|College/University||Bhowanipore College, Kolkata|
|Qualification||B. A. English Honours|
Also Read:- Armaan Jain
Relationships & More
Father– Not Known
Mother– Nishi Sehgal
|Siblings||Brother– Ayush Sehgal|
|Fav. Actor||Salman Khan|
|Fav. Film(s)||Sparsh (1980), Iqbal (2005)|
|Fav. Restaurant||Yoga 101 in Mumbai|
|Fav. Travel Destination||Thailand|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net Worth||$ 1 million (approximately, by 2020)|
|Income Source||Acting, Modelling|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Sonnalli Seygall Movies:-
- High Jack
- Wedding Pullav
- Jai Mummy Di
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2
- Boondi Raita
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
Sonnalli Seygall Carrer
She wanted to be a model since childhood. She was a ramp model before deciding to try her luck in the Miss India Worldwide competition. In 2006, she won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India International title and also represented India in the Miss International competition held in Japan and China.
She has starred in music videos for Prem, a Canadian singer (Times), and Dr. Zeus (Studio One). Prior to her Bollywood debut, she modeled and did a lot of advertising assignments.
After anchoring in live events for Reebok, Castrol, Indiatimes, Filmfare, Times of India, and Dadagiri (reality show), she has also performed at the Indian Embassy in Russia.
Also Read:- Amruta Khanvilkar
Some lesser-known facts about Sonnalli Seygall:-
- Seygall drinks alcohol.
- Sonnalli Seygall has also performed at the Indian Embassy in Russia.
- She has two pet dogs, Bounty and Candy.
- She has walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week, Wills India Fashion Week, and Chennai International Fashion Week.
- Seygall had a crush on Salman Khan.
- They like partying as much as they like working.
- In 2008, she appeared as a host on the TV reality show ‘Dadagiri’, which aired on UTV Bindass.
- She has acted in music videos of Atif Aslam, Dr. Zeus, and Prem, a Canadian singer.
- Sonnalli wanted to be a model since childhood.
- She has served as a model in various print advertisements including Nokia, Hitachi, Unitech, Tata Indicom, ICICI Bank, Oral B, and Raymonds.
- Sonnalli is an animal lover.
- She has starred in various TV commercials including Raymonds, Aircel, Ayur Shampoo, 7UP, Zoom TV (Let’s Fresh Up), Titan Eyewear, and Oral Bee. She acted in a TV commercial of Thums Up with Salman Khan in 2013.
- Sonnalli Seygall regularly exercises in the gym and does yoga to maintain her fitness.
- Before appearing in films, he starred in several theatrical dramas such as “The Mouse Trap” and “And Then There Were No”. “The Mouse Trap” was the product of an amateur theater group backed by the British Council.
- She acted in a TV series ‘Salute Siachen’ starring Arjun Rampal and Rannvijay Singh in 2017. Some of his other Bollywood films are Wedding Pulav (2015), Pyar Ka Panchnama 2 (2015), Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (2018), and Jai Mummy Di (2020).
Also Read:- Aayush Sharma
Follow On Social Media Platforms: