Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 (age: 30 years, 2020) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is an Indian actor, dance, martial artist, who mainly works in Hindi language action films.
Tiger Shroff’s real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. His father Jackie named him Tiger. Jackie said that he took the name of Tiger because when he was younger he used to bite like one. She made her acting debut in 2014 with the film Herpanti alongside Kriti Sanon.
Tiger Shroff Biography
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Famous For||Being the son of Jackie Shroff|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 175 cm
In Meters – 1.75 Meters
Feet Inches – 5 ‘9’
|Weight (approx.)||In kg – 70 kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||44, 30, 15|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Age (in 2020)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Heropanti (2014)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working Out At Gym|
2014: Superstar of Tomorrow – Male at Stardust Awards, Most Entertaining Actor – Male at BIG Star Entertainment Awards, Best Male Debut at Star Guild Awards for Heropanti
2015: Most Promising Newcomer – Male at Life Ok Screen Awards for Heropanti, Star Debut of the Year – Male at IIFA Awards,
|Role Model(s)||Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson|
|Father||Jackie Shroff (Actor)|
|Mother||Ayesha Dutt (Producer)|
Educational & Qualification
|School(s)||Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
|Favorite Food(s)||Pizza, Salad, Pasta, Non-Veg Dishes|
|Favorite Film||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Bruce Lee, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan,|
Source of Income, Net Worth & Car Collection
|Net worth||₹50 crore|
|Salary||5 Crore INR per Movie|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz E 220D, Chevrolet Cruze, Range Rover, SS Jaguar 100|
Tiger Shroff Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Actor Jackie Shroff is his father and producer Ayesha Dutt is his mother. Tiger has a sister named Krishna Shroff. From his ancestral side, he is of Gujarati and Turkish descent. And from her maternal side, she is of Bengali and Belgian descent.
It is rumored that Tiger is in a relationship with actress Disha Patani.
Tiger shroff movie list
- A Flying Jatt
- Munna Michael
- Baaghi 2
- Student of the year 2
- Bet 3
Tiger shroff music video list
- Life comes my way
- Let’s go there
- Get ready to carry
- Are you coming
- Swag in every announcement
Some lesser-known facts about Tiger Shroff:
- Tiger Shroff does not smoke.
- Tiger Shroff does not drink alcohol.
- The tiger holds many ethnicities; Because she is a mixture of Turkish, Bengali, Gujarati, and Belgian ancestry, which is Bengali and Belgian from her mother’s side, and Gujarati and Turkish from her father’s side.
- From the age of four, he is a trained martial artist.
- He was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the beginning of his career.
- His real name was Jai Hemant Shroff, but when he was younger, Jackie named him Tiger…
- Tiger has helped Aamir Khan in his workout routine to make a body for Aamir’s film- Dhoom 3. Relations between the two became so strong that Aamir was very keen on Tiger’s debut, but this was not possible later.
- Tiger Taekwondo also holds fifth-degree black belt holders.
- In 2014, she started her career with the film- Heropanti, which was a commercial success apart from negative reviews.
- He worked very hard for his first film, as it took him 3 years to train for this film. Apart from this, he did all the stunts in the film himself.
- In 2009, Tiger was offered the lead role in a remake of the TV show “Fauji”. But he rejected it because he was not at all in favor of doing television shows and then ending in films.
- She was critically acclaimed by the audience and the audience for her exceptional dance skills and the stunts performed in the film.
- She is very secretive about her personal life and possesses a shy and introverted personality.
- In an interview, he revealed that he considered Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson to be his role models.
Her 2016 film Baaghi with Shraddha Kapoor became a box office hit and grossed over 1 billion worldwide.
- The same year, he starred in Remo D’Souza’s superhero film- Flying Jatt, for which he had to learn to speak Punjabi.
- In 2017, she played the role of Munna Roy, a dancer inspired by Michael Jackson, and was trained by Michael’s choreographer in Los Angeles, to reach perfection levels as a dancer.
It was seen that throughout the film, Tiger tied a red tie around his arm, a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- In 2018, she made a splash in theaters with the sequel of Baaghi-Baaghi 2, alongside Disha Patani. Some of the stunt scenes were actually performed by Tiger, not by Body Double.
- Tiger and Shraddha are not only co-stars but also best friends and classmates.
He was also featured in Puneet Malhotra’s Student of the Year 2, a sequel to the 2012 film Student of the Year.
- He is a devotee of Lord Shiva and also observes fast on Monday.
- Tiger is a fan of WWE wrestling and is a big gym freak.
- He is also the brand ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.