Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress in the Mumbai-born Bollywood industry on 12 August 1995. (Maharashtra, India). She is the daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. And his stepmother is Kareena Kapoor. Sara Ali Khan co-starred with Sushant Singh Rajput in her debut film Kedarnath, which released in December 2018.
Sara Ali Khan Biography
|Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Debut Movie||Kedarnath (2018)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters – 161 cm
In Meters – 1.61 Meters
Feet Inches – 5 ‘3’
|Weight (approx.)||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995|
|Age (till 2020)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Traveling, Dancing|
|Father||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|Mother||Amrita Singh (Actress)|
|Stepmother||Kareena Kapoor Khan (Actress)|
|Brother||Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan|
Boyfriend, Affairs, and More
|Affair/Boyfriend||Veer Pahariya, Kartik Aryan|
|Favorite Actors||Varun Dhawan|
|Favorite Actresses||Sridevi, Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai, and Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Songs||Lag Jaa Gale, Tune O Rangile Kaise Jadu Kia, Bahon Mein Chale Aao|
|Favorite Singer||Neha Kakkar|
|Favorite Destination||London, Goa, New York, Dubai|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Hyderabadi Biryani, Milk Cake, Besan Ke Laddoo|
|Favorite Makeup Product||Nail Paint|
Sara Ali Khan Career, Cinema, Awards
He did his schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, India. He completed his undergraduate studies in History and Political Science from Columbia University, New York in 2016.
Sara Ali Khan acted in an advertisement at the age of 4. In 2018, she made her debut with the Hindi romantic Bollywood film, Kedarnath. She appeared in Simba opposite Ranveer Singh, a remake of the Telugu film Temper.
Sara Ali Khan Family Caste and Boyfriend
Sara Ali Khan is born in Mumbai. His grandfather, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was an Indian cricketer and his grandmother, Sharmila Tagore, is a famous Bollywood actress.
His parents Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh got divorced in 2004 after 13 years of their marriage. He has a brother Ibrahim Ali Khan. And half-brother Timur Ali Khan. On 16 October 2012, his father married Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.
It was rumored that she is dating Veer Pahariya, son of a businessman Sanjay Pahadia. Former Union Minister, Sushil Kumar Shinde Veer Pahadia is a maternal grandfather.
Some lesser-known facts about Sara Ali Khan
- Sara Ali Khan says that she would love to shop with her stepmother Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Sarah received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and the IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year.
- Does Sara Ali Khan drink alcohol ?: Yes
- He is a fond dog lover and has a pet dog, Fafffy.
- His father is Pashtun and his mother is Punjabi.
- The famous Indian socialist, Rukhsana Sultan is his maternal grandmother. His maternal grandfather’s name is Shivinder Singh Virk.
- In an interview, she stated that she was influenced by Poo in the role of Kareena Kapoor Khan in the film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001).
- Sara Ali Khan is a popular Indian actress.
- Does Sara Ali Khan smoke ?: Yes
- She has been a senior at school with Bollywood actress, Ananya Pandey.
- While she was studying at Columbia University, she lived at 110 Broadway in New York City.
- He then began to receive film offers, but his parents asked him to continue his studies.
- Sara revealed that at one time she wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor and Date Karthik Aryan.
- She is a good dancer.
- As a brand ambassador, Sara has endorsed various brands such as Fanta, Puma, and Veet.
- Reportedly, she was to make her Bollywood debut with the Bollywood film, Film Student of the Year 2 ‘with Shahid Kapoor’s brother, Ishaan Khattar, but the film was delayed and released in 2019.
- He has acted in several popular Hindi films, such as ba Simmba ‘(2018), A Love Aaj Kal 2’ (2020), ie Kuli No.1 ‘(2020), and ran Atrangi Re’ (2021).
- In her spare time, she plays tennis with her father and brother.
- She has featured on the covers of various magazines and has walked the ramp for a handful of Indian fashion designers.
- His grandfather was the late Mansoor Ali Khan, a Pataudi who was a famous Indian cricketer. Her grandmother Sharmila Tagore is a veteran Indian actress and she was born into a Bengali family.
- He has won several awards for his debut film, ‘Kedarnath’ (2018); As the best first lady.