Tamannaah Bhatia was born on 21 December 1989 in Mumbai, India, is an Indian actress, model, and dancer. She also mainly appeared in Tamil and Telugu films. Tamanna has also appeared in several Hindi films.
Bhatia was filmed from the Bollywood film Chand Sa Roshan Face (2005) and the album Song “Lafzon Mein” (2005). She is popular in Tamil and Telugu industries with the name ‘Milk Beauty,’ due to her fair complexion.
Tamannaah Bhatia Biography
|Real Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Name||Tamannah Bhatia, Tamanna|
|Nick Name||Tammy, Milk Beauty|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Debut Film||Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters– 165 cm
In meters– 1.65 m
Feet inches– 5feet 5inch
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms– 55 kg
In pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Chest Size– 33
Waist Size– 27
Hip Size– 35
|Date of Birth||21 December 1989|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Writing Poetry & Quotes, Dancing, Reading|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||National College, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Virat Kohli (cricketer)|
Father– Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond Merchant)
Mother– Rajani Bhatia (Homemaker)
Brother– Anand Bhatia (Elder)
|Fav. Actor||Mahesh Babu, Hrithik Roshan|
|Fav. Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Bollywood: Dil To Pagal Hai, Mughal-E-Azam, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: Life is Beautiful, Titanic, Erin Brockovich
Tollywood: Anand (Telugu)
|Fav. Colour||Blue, Red|
|Fav. Travel Destination||Dubai, Paris, Kashmir|
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Income Source||Modeling, Acting, Advertisement|
|Net Worth (as in 2021)||$ 15 million (Approx)|
|Salary||1-1.75 Crore/ per film|
Tamannaah Bhatia Family, Caste, Boyfriend
Her father’s name is Santosh Bhatia a diamond merchant and his mother is Rajni Bhatia. She has an elder brother, Anand Bhatia. Tamannaah is from a Punjabi family of the Sindhi dynasty.
She was in a relationship with an Indian cricketer Virat Kohli but due to some unknown reasons their relationship did not work and they separated after a short time of their friendship.
Tamannaah Bhatia Career
Tamannaah started working in stage plays at the age of 13. She used to work at Prithvi Theater, Mumbai. She appeared in a 2015 music video by singer Abhijeet Sawant’s “LaFazo Me”. Bhatia has endorsed many popular brands such as “Fanta”, “Chandrika, and” Cellcon Mobiles, “Ayurvedic Soap”.
She’s career began as an actress in 2015 when she starred in the film “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra” at the age of 15. The film did not get a good response. She then started her career in Kollywood and Tollywood cinema. Hrithik Roshan is Tamannaah Bhatia’s favorite actor. She even said that she is ready to do a kissing scene with Hrithik Roshan in the film.
Tamannah an initiative of FOGSI in 2016, Beti Bachao, Beti Padao Government of India was named brand ambassador of the campaign. She appeared at the opening ceremony of the IPL in 2018. Allegedly, he spent Rs. 50 lakhs for a 10-minute performance on four songs of different languages (Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi).
Tamannaah Bhatia films received a very good response in these industries. She established herself as a demanding female celebrity. She also worked in Bahubali: The Beginning 2015. The list of Tamannaah Bhatia movies includes KD, Viabari, Kallori, Padikkadavan, Ayan, Anand Thandavam, Bahubali: The Beginning, Dharma Durai, Sketch, and many more.
She started acting as soon as she completed +2. Bhatia continued his further education through distance education mode. She also appeared in Bollywood films like ‘Himmatwala’, as Humshakals’, ‘Entertainment in, etc.’ Apart from acting, she has also done print shoots, modeling, ramp walks, advertising campaigns, TVC advertisements of leading brands.
ALSO READ:- Pooja Sawant Biography & Lifestyle
Awards / Achievements
- Kalimmani Award for Excellence in Arts and Literature (2010).
- B. Nagi Reddy Memorial Award (2012) for contribution to Telugu cinema.
- Dayawati Modi Global Award (2017) as of Youth Icon for contribution to the cinema the Year.
- Honorary Doctorate from CIAC in collaboration with KEISEI International University, South Korea (2017) for contribution to Indian Cinema.
- Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Award for Outstanding Performance in Bahubali (2018).
Tamannaah Bhatia Body Appearance
She is charming and beautiful with their perfect figures 32-26-35. Her dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes add more charm. It weighs about 55 kg and height is about 5 feet 5 inches.
Tamannaah Bhatia Education, Qualification
She completed her schooling at Manekji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai, and graduated from National College, Mumbai.
Some facts about Tamannaah Bhatia
- She started her biography soon after completing 12th. He also continued her further education through distance education mode.
- Bhatia was seen by someone at her school’s annual day celebrations when she was just 13 years old.
- Tamannaah hails from a Punjabi family background of the Sindhi dynasty.
- After consulting a numerologist, he changed the spelling of his name from ‘Tamanna’ to ‘Tamannaah’.
- Her acting was first recognized in 2006 opposite Manoj Kumar in her first Telugu film “Shree”.
- Bhatia is featured on the cover of magazines such as “lifestyle,” “Peacock” magazine, and “FHM India”.
- She featured in a PETA ad in 2014, encouraging people to buy cosmetics that have not been tested on animals.
- Tamannaah was signed in March 2015 as Zee Telugu, the brand ambassador of the channel.
- In the same year, she started a jewelry business called White-N-Gold. The brand had its stores in Mumbai and Bangalore and the website was launched on 20 April 2015. Tamannaah was the brand’s creative head.
- Even though there was a disastrous end to his first commercial film “Himmatwala” box office in Bollywood, it also provided her with good roles in subsequent films.
- Some of his popular Tamil films are “Ayan,” “Paiya,” “Siruthai,” “Veeram,” “Dharma Durai,” “Devi,” and “Sketch”.
- She also ramps walk for various fashion designers.
- Tammana has also appeared in several successful Telugu films such as “100% Love,” “Thadka,” “Bahubali: The Beginning,” “Bengal Tiger,” and “Bahubali 2: The Conclusion.”
- She made a statement that she would not wear a bikini on screen.
- She is one of the actresses in the highest paid in South Indian cinema.
If you want to follow them on Social Media Platforms, then come here…..