Born on 8 April 1988, Nithya Menen is an Indian film actress and playback singer. Who appears in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, and Hindi films. He won three Filmfare Awards for the Telugu films Gunday Jari Galanthyinde, Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, and Mersal in Tamil.
Nithya Menen Biography
|Profession(s)||Actress, Playback Singer, Dubbing Artist|
|Famous Role||‘Tara’ (Tamil film), “O Kadhal Kanmani” (2015)|
Tamil – Nootrenbadhu (2011)
Telugu – Ala Modalaindi
|Debut Tv||Choti Maa… Ek Anokha Bandhan (2001)|
Kannada– Payasa (2010)
Malayalam– Ammammo Ammo (2011)
Telugu– Edo Anukunte (2011)
Tamil– Hi My Name is Malini (2013)
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters – 160 cm
In Meter – 1.60 Sq. Meter
In feet and inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight (approx.)||In kilogram- 54 kg|
|Figure Measurements||Breast Size- 34
Waist Size- 26
Hip Size- 35
|Age (as of 2021)||
|Date of Birth||
8 April 1988
|Birthplace||Banashankari, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Also Read:- Kainaat Arora Biography
Educational & Qualification
|College/University||• Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal
• Mount Caramel College, Bangalore
|Educational Qualification||Course in Journalism|
Relationships, Boys, Affairs & More
Father– Not known
Mother– Not known
Sister– Not known
Brother– Not known
|Favorite Film Director||Mani Ratnam|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, Blue|
|Favorite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Favorite Film(s)||Titanic (1997), The Matrix (1999), Spider-Man (2002)|
|Favorite Cuisine||South Indian|
|Favorite Singer||Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favorite Travel Destination(s)||London, Kerala, Goa|
|Favorite Writer||John Grisham|
Also Read:- Ritu Varma Biography
Income Source & Net Worth and Car Collection
|Net Worth||$2.5 million (as of 2020)|
|Income Source||Acting, Singing|
|Salary||Rs 40-50 lakh per movie|
|Car Collection||Hyundai i10, BMW X1 M Sport|
Menen Career, Cinema, Awards
After making her acting debut as a child in the 1998 English film The Monkey Who Knew Too Much, Nithya began her acting career by playing a supporting role in the Kannada film 7 O’Clock. She made her debut in Malayalam with Akash Gopuram, Telugu with Ala Modalandi, and in Tamil with 180.
He won three Filmfare Awards for the Telugu films Gunday Jari Galanthyinde, Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, and Mersal in Tamil. She is filming for Psycho, a romantic thriller directed by Maskin, which also stars Udayanidhi Stalin and has committed to star in the biopic of veteran actress and late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa.
Also Read:- Catherine Tresa Biography
Some lesser-known facts about Nithya Menen:-
- Nithya Menen is an Indian actress, playback singer, and dubbing artist.
- He made his Bollywood debut in the year 2019 with the film “Mission Mangal”.
- Nitya wanted to become a journalist since childhood. However, when she was in her final season, she found it unhelpful and decided to pursue a career in film production.
- Nitya was good at dancing and singing during her school and college days. He actively participated in co-curricular activities in his childhood.
- After graduating in journalism, Nitya joined the Indian Film and Television Institute of Pune to pursue a course in cinematography.
- He was born in Bangalore to a Malayali family.
- Nithya has featured on the covers of magazines like “JFW (Just for Women) Magazine” and “Provoke Magazine”.
- When Nithya appeared for the course’s entrance exam, she met the film director, B.V. Nandini Reddy, who persuaded her to take up acting.
- Nitya made her acting debut in 2001 with the TV serial “Choti Maa… Ek Anokhi Bandhan”.
- In 2020, he made his digital media debut with the web series “Breathe: Into the Shadows”.
- Nitya is well versed in 6 different languages including Hindi, English, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, and Tamil.
- Menen has worked in films in many different languages, such as Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, and Tamil.
Also Read:- Akanksha Puri Biography
Follow On Social Media Platforms: